Working Copy of "Empires - Die Neuzeit" :-)

Hi

I just made a working copy with CCD of the game “Empires of The Modern World” (SaveDisk 3.10.020) CD1 was protected, CD 2 not. I used the SaveDisk 2.9 profile:

[CloneCD ReadPrefs]
ReadSubData=0
RegenerateData=0
ReadSubAudio=0
AbortOnReadError=0
FastErrorSkip=2
ReadSpeedData=8
ReadSpeedAudio=0
IntelligentBadSectorScan=0
SectorSkip=100
NoErrorReport=0
FirstSessionOnly=0
AudioQuality=0
[CloneCD WritePrefs]
DontRepairSubchannelData=0
AlwaysCloseLastSession=1
AmplifyWeak=1
WriteSpeed=8

Read & burned with 8x speed on the Plextor 708A. Works in Toshi 1401/2 & Lite-On CDRW without any ATIP.

Purecut

Originally posted by Purecut
[B]
[CloneCD WritePrefs]
AmplifyWeak=1

[/B]
Nice to know that AWS works on the Plextor 708A; but, you said

>Lite-On CDRW without any ATIP

what does that mean?

Originally posted by FutureProof
[B]Nice to know that AWS works on the Plextor 708A; but, you said

>Lite-On CDRW without any ATIP

what does that mean? [/B]

hacked iso is what it means!:cop:

Originally posted by Jamos
hacked iso is what it means!:cop:

You are a little bit ignorant. I will also scan my bill from this game to let you know that it was NOT a hacked ISO. It is a backup of the original bought CD. Maybe something is wrong with your system if you can not play it in your burner. See my other thread. I told you twice that on my game PC is no software to copy copyright protected games. Maybe this is the reason why they are running in my burner. :slight_smile:

Give me 10 minutes and the scan is finished and than I’m laughing again :bigsmile:

Here we go:

Scan removed. Everybody had time enough to see what I said and next time you should be not so ignorant.

Purecut

I’m sorry you had to ‘prove’ your purchase nevertheless the ATIP feature of the protection can only be removed with a no-CD crack or a bug in the protection. The bug is documented and occurs infrequently but I haven’t seen it on consecutive backups like you have done.