Word of the DAY

vbimport

Some light relief from all the technical stuff.

My word for today is …DECOROUSLY.

Ivanhoe…

The TRUTH is a LIE waiting to be told.

Come on all you Intellectuals waht’s your word for today.

Ivanhoe…

integral equation

multimediaportablestoragecontainer :slight_smile:

(and I am not kidding!)

Systemintegration/gs.

The longest word ever documented is the full chemical name of the tryptophan synthetase A protein, with a total of 1,913 letters:

Methionylglutaminylarginyltyrosylglutamylserylleucylphenylalanyla lanylglutaminylleucyllysylglutamylarginyllysylglutamylglycylalany lphenylalanylvalylprolylphenylalanylvalylthreonylleucylglycylaspa rtylprolylglycylisoleucylglutamylglutaminylserylleucyllysylisoleu cylaspartylthreonylleucylisoleucylglutamylalanylglycylalanylaspar tylalanylleucylglutamylleucylglycylisoleucylprolylphenylalanylser ylaspartylprolylleucylalanylaspartylglycylprolylthreonyliso leucylglutaminylaspfraginylalanylthreonylleucylarginylalanylpheny lalanylalanylalanylglycylvalylthreonylprolylalanylglutaminylcyste inylphenylalanylglutamylmethionylleucylalanylleucylisoleucylargin ylglutaminyllysylhistidylprolylthreonylisoleucylprolylisoleucylgl ycylleucylleucylmethionyltyrosylalanylasparaginylleucylvalylpheny lalanylasparaginyllysylglycylisoleucylaspartylglutamylphenylalany ltyrosylalanylglutaminylcysteinylglutamyllysylvalylglycylva lylaspartylserylvalylleucylvalylalanylaspartylvalylprolylvalylglu taminylglutamylserylalanylprolylphenylalanylarginylglutaminylalan ylalanylleucylarginylhistidylasparaginylvalylalanylprolylisoleucy lphenylalanylisoleucylcysteinylprolylprolylaspartylalanylaspartyl aspartylaspartylleucylleucylarginylglutaminylisoleucylalanylseryl tyrosylglycylarginylglycyltyrosylthreonyltyrosylleucylleucylseryl arginylalanylglycylvalylthreonylglycylalanyBarrywhitelglutamylasparag inylarginylalanylalanylleucylprolylleucylasparaginylhistidylleucy lvalylalanyllysylleucyllysylglutamyltyrosylasparaginylalanylalany lprolylprolylleucylglutaminylglycylphenylalanylglycylisoleucylser ylalanylprolylaspartylglutaminylvalyllysylalanylalanylisoleucylas partylalanylglycylalanylalanylglycylalanylisoleucylserylglycylser ylalanylisoleucylvalyllysylisoleucylisoleucylglutamylglutaminylhi stidylasparaginylisoleucylglutamylprolylglutamyllysylmethio nylleucylalanylalanylleucyllysylvalylphenylalanylvalylglutaminylp rolylmethion yllysylalanylalanylthreonylarginylserine

Or more commonly known as:
Jizz

Theone1_,
After reading that i think i’ll have a cup of tea and a sit down.

Ivanhoe…

Originally posted by theone1_
The longest word ever documented is the full chemical name of the tryptophan synthetase A protein, with a total of 1,913 letters: [/B]
Writing down the corresponding DNA sequence coding this protein will be ever longer but lets not start with that now :bigsmile:

How about coagglutination?

Poll

antidisestablishmentarianism

Perhaps not the word of this excatly day .
Perhaps not a very compicated word.
But a word that always remind me of Cdfreaks:

PlexToolian

Thanks. gene

Originally posted by BeeR_DoG
[B]Perhaps not the word of this excatly day .
Perhaps not a very compicated word.
But a word that always remind me of Cdfreaks:

PlexToolian

Thanks. gene [/B]

Tuborg-ian?? /gs.:iagree: :iagree: :iagree:

Originally posted by BeeR_DoG
Perhaps not a very compicated word

Actually it turned out to be very comp(l)icated :o

Andre

Gamma Hydroxy Butyrate

Today’s word is … PARALLAX.

Ivanhoe…