Wooww Preettyyy

vbimport

http://www.oqo.com/hardware/basics/

Sorry don’t like it.

i want one bad!!!

very ugly…

the thing itself is ugly… but its very powerfull for a thing that size.

My girlfriend said the same thing last night. :stuck_out_tongue: :wink: :bow:

What are you, a midget?

Only from the waist down… :wink:

oh… i just realised how my post could have been understood :bigsmile: lol

LOL

It’s quite a nifty device, but I wonder what its purpose is. Nobody could ever seriously use such a device for all the tasks the hardeware it’s capable of. It’s just too small for all the things it can do.

But ok, I’m still drewling :smiley:

so you wouldnt like a 1GHz, 20GB, 256MB ram and XP Portable PC barely bigger than a PDA? come on guys thats like 1/2 the spec of our normal pcs :bigsmile:

Did she have tweezers in her hand at the time :stuck_out_tongue:

Very cool, but at the same time very, very useless, unless you buy several docking stations.

Handy for taking work home, but for the price of it, you could just two powerful seperate Desktop PC’s and a very large USB storage drive.

Or a high end laptop that’s fast & light :stuck_out_tongue:

The transmeta crusoe 1Ghz chip is realy only equivalent to a P3 700Mhz or Athy 600ish, or a Pentium4 1.8 :stuck_out_tongue:

Miniaturisation is great and all, but there is such a thing as a too small. I can barely type numbers on my nokia mobile :iagree:

I’ll agree it’s great when it can project a holographic 17-19" video screen and have a holographic keyboard & mouse and then beam surround sound directly into your head :stuck_out_tongue: