Wont start

DVD fab will pull up the disk and everything but when i press the start button to begin the read process, nothing happens. i have uninstalled and reinstalled the product but still nothing. please help.

What version do you have? What disc are you trying to read?
What system are you on XP,Vista,Win 7 ?

No answer, but I have the same issue.

I have V6, running on Windows Home Server. Been running fine in trial mode, but trial has ended. I assumed it would continue to run in “free” mode like V5 did.

Is this the problem, the trial has expired…?

cheers

simon

[QUOTE=couplands;2294854]No answer, but I have the same issue.

I have V6, running on Windows Home Server. Been running fine in trial mode, but trial has ended. I assumed it would continue to run in “free” mode like V5 did.

Is this the problem, the trial has expired…?

cheers

simon[/QUOTE]

Same questions as to the previous poster - in particular, what version are you using? And have you updated to the most recent version, as this problem is supposed to be fixed…

OC

:slight_smile:

[QUOTE=OCanada;2294875]Same questions as to the previous poster - in particular, what version are you using? And have you updated to the most recent version, as this problem is supposed to be fixed…

OC

:)[/QUOTE]

I said V6 (but to be more specific V6.0.1.0).

However, I realise I am being stupid and should have slected the HD Decrypter - Free version. Sorry for my mistake.

cheers

simon

[QUOTE=couplands;2294877]I said V6 (but to be more specific V6.0.1.0).

However, I realise I am being stupid and should have slected the HD Decrypter - Free version. Sorry for my mistake.

cheers

simon[/QUOTE]

update to v6018 beta