Won't select folder?

vbimport

running dvdfab hd decrypter 4.0.6.2. It won’t let me select my folder which contains my backed up hddvd. If i select the folder, it just drops back to the select screen, and nothing is selected.

[QUOTE=scythe000;2003975]running dvdfab hd decrypter 4.0.6.2. It won’t let me select my folder which contains my backed up hddvd. If i select the folder, it just drops back to the select screen, and nothing is selected.[/QUOTE]

Hi scythe and welcome to the forum
DVDFab HD Decrypter only copy’s to your computer it will not burn to a disc

So, I can’t decrypt files that are already on the hard drive?

have you tried Main Movie instead of Full Disc. i just tried with dvdfabhd decrypter, selecting a video_ts folder as source. when i tried full disc and clicked start nothing happened. however if i used main movie the process started right away.

[QUOTE=scythe000;2004896]So, I can’t decrypt files that are already on the hard drive?[/QUOTE]No need to decrypt what is on your hard drive. Need more info of what you want to do

:doh: should have read better, looks like trouble with hd-dvd. disregard my previous post. :slight_smile:

sorry for any confusion!
Here’s what i have: HD-DVD on my hard drive. Is encrypted. Need to decrypt. Don’t have HD-DVD disc - it’s back home.

I don’t have a HD-DVD pc reader must be nice…anyway i was figuring that if you was able to get it on the hard drive you would be good to go and no protection.

Yeah …How did you get the HD DVD on your system without it being Decrypted :confused: