Won't recognize media

vbimport

Hello,
I am currently using DVDFAB 7.0.70. I have a never expire DVD to DVD registration and have very few problems backing up dvds during the last several years. However, when I attempt to make a dvd copy of any movie I get the following message, (Media inserted in drive in not writable. Please insert a blank or eraseable media to start write process). I am running Windows 7 64bit and Verbatium media single and dual layer, neither are recognized. Below is a list of what I have tried so far:

1.) Uninstalled and reinstalled DVDFAB.
2.) Got a new key.
3.) Ran DVDFAB as administrator.
4.) Numerous cleaners and such.

None of this worked. Both burners are only a couple of months old. Neither one will recognize blank media in DVDFAB. They do recognize blank media when not using DVDFAB. Right now I am dead in the water. Any help would be greatly appreciated.:confused:

[QUOTE=neo2;2525938]Hello,
I am currently using DVDFAB 7.0.70. I have a never expire DVD to DVD registration and have very few problems backing up dvds during the last several years. However, when I attempt to make a dvd copy of any movie I get the following message, (Media inserted in drive in not writable. Please insert a blank or eraseable media to start write process). I am running Windows 7 64bit and Verbatium media single and dual layer, neither are recognized. Below is a list of what I have tried so far:

1.) Uninstalled and reinstalled DVDFAB.
2.) Got a new key.
3.) Ran DVDFAB as administrator.
4.) Numerous cleaners and such.

None of this worked. Both burners are only a couple of months old. Neither one will recognize blank media in DVDFAB. [B]They do recognize blank media when not using DVDFAB.[/B] Right now I am dead in the water. Any help would be greatly appreciated.:confused:[/QUOTE]

Hi neo2

Since you stated the above in bold suggest DVDFab is the problem, when you uninstalled/re-installed did you use the “Clean uninstall” guide below ?