Wont burn to blank

vbimport

i put movie in it does its thing when finished copy put in blank does nothing wont burn error:a:a:a:a:a

hello i am having a issue when copy is done then insert blank just sits there and dont burn then ejects just started was fine even tried from temp folder still wont burn dvd drives burn my pictures or any thing else fine just not from dvd fab :a:a:a:a:sad:

First off don’t doublepost as it’s frustrating and confusing for anyone trying to follow multiple threads or offer help moreover next time put some effort into describing the problem and perhaps some basic punctuation and sentence structure would be nice for the person reading the post how do you like it i see you posted 3 threads so far and put forth similar effort each time so why should I do your work?

How many threads have you started for this concern?

How about a little more information with the specifics of what’s happening?

Or better yet, can you provide a log?

[quote=littleben1116;2117322]i put movie in it does its thing when finished copy put in blank does nothing wont burn error:a:a:a:a:a[/quote] Need a lot more information, also is your correct target set up to your burner? no way we can help with just the information you provided :disagree::disagree::disagree: :a:a:a

** Thread from Newbie Forum merged with this one **

@littleben1116 - one thread on the subject is enough - please re-read the forum rules.

LITTLEBEN
JIMBO is right post your log so we can see what the error is.
Also try checking your dvd media you are using.For example
try a sony dvd+r dvd to burn, then try dvd- and see which
ones will work the best. My guess your dvd burner is not
recognizing or having trouble reading the dvd+ or - to start
writing.
ZAP.

[quote=Arachne;2117447]** Thread from Newbie Forum merged with this one **

@[B]littleben1116[/B] - one thread on the subject is enough - please re-read the forum rules.[/quote] Thanks Arachne it will make it a lot easier to help him if we only have one thread to post in :iagree::iagree::iagree::bow::bow::bow:

on task 2, i get error 116 also i have always used dvd-r just fine , i have tried to copy and paste the log it wont work , sorry i am new at this

[QUOTE=littleben1116;2117623]on task 2, i get error 116 [B]also i have always used dvd-r just fine [/B], i have tried to copy and paste the log it wont work , sorry i am new at this[/QUOTE]

these -R dvd’s that you have alwayed used just fine…are they the same [B]brand[/B]
dvd-r of one brand could have a different write strategy then another brand of dvd-r

please change the write type to SAO
http://www.dvdfab.com/docs/index.php/Main/SettingsWrite

how about the log? :slight_smile:
my documents\ dvdfab\ log

i bought different brand of dvd not work, now i get power calibration error i just did the attach let me know if i did this right

DVDFab_Event.zip (284 Bytes)

Info.txt (903 Bytes)

i posted again and added attachments