WonderFox Easter Giveaway - HD Video Converter Factory Pro 9.0

vbimport

This Easter, take up your digital camera to record happytime with family & friends. With this HD Easter egg, convert and back up your memorable moments with ease.

This Easter giveaway will continue until May 1. Without any hard rule, anybody can get a registration code of WonderFox HD Video Converter Factory Pro if they join us! You may ask, what can we expect from the software? Well, just see the following list.

Key features:

[ul]
[li] New version 9.0 published!
[/li][li] Convert HD Video to mainstream video & audio & portable devices
[/li][li] Online video downloader - YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo and more
[/li][li] Ringtone StudioNew - make unique ringtones for iOS & Andriod devices
[/li][li] Video compressor - 5X compression rate with minimum quality loss
[/li][li] Batch conversion - convert multiple videos all at once
[/li][li] Useful video editing functions like cutting, cropping, special effects
[/li][/ul]

For more details about WonderFox 2015 Easter Giveaway, please go straight to our event page:
http://www.videoconverterfactory.com/promotion.html

:flower:

Take advantage of this everyone, its a very good product and it will show you the quality of Wonderfox other products.:stuck_out_tongue:

[QUOTE=WonderFox Zoe;2751320]This Easter, take up your digital camera to record happytime with family & friends. With this HD Easter egg, convert and back up your memorable moments with ease.

This Easter giveaway will continue until May 1. Without any hard rule, anybody can get a lifelong registration code of WonderFox HD Video Converter Factory Pro if they join us! You may ask, what can we expect from the software? Well, just see the following list.

[B]Key features:[/B]

[ul]
[li] New version 9.0 published![/li][li] Convert HD Video to mainstream video & audio & portable devices[/li][li] Online video downloader - YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo and more[/li][li] Ringtone StudioNew - make unique ringtones for iOS & Andriod devices[/li][li] Video compressor - 5X compression rate with minimum quality loss[/li][li] Batch conversion - convert multiple videos all at once[/li][li] Useful video editing functions like cutting, cropping, special effects[/li][/ul][B]For more details about WonderFox 2015 Easter Giveaway, please go straight to our event page: [/B]
http://www.videoconverterfactory.com/promotion.html

:flower:[/QUOTE]
WonderFox Zoe, Please do not take offence to this, you intimate that the give-a-way is a lifetime Lic. On the web site it says only for the version. No future updates, and if you have to reinstall you loose the program.

From the website

What’s the difference between Giveaway Version and Full Version?

1. Giveaway Version works the same as Full Version, you can enjoy all features and functions without any limitation. But it doesn’t support future update and technical support.
  1. You can use Giveaway Version as long as you like. However, your registered license code will be invalid if you miss expiry date for activation OR reinstall your PC
  1. Only when you purchase the Full Version can you enjoy lifetime free upgrade, VIP Technical Support and free retrieve license code.

Could you please be more clear about the lifetime Lic.

Marty

anybody can get a lifelong registration code of WonderFox HD Video Converter Factory Pro

THX for this great offer,Zoe !:flower:

you intimate that the give-a-way is a lifetime Lic.

Perhaps no expiration date,but also no free upgrades…I think that’s the case with this 1…:wink:

[QUOTE=thor21344;2751336]WonderFox Zoe, Please do not take offence to this, you intimate that the give-a-way is a lifetime Lic. On the web site it says only for the version. No future updates, and if you have to reinstall you loose the program.

From the website

Could you please be more clear about the lifetime Lic.

Marty[/QUOTE]

Hi thor21344,

We are sorry the words brings ambiguity. Actually, we want to express you can keep using giveaway version as long as you like. It indeed works unless you miss expiry date for activation or reinstall.

We will correct it later, thanks for posting your questions here. :slight_smile: :flower:

Zoe

[QUOTE=roadworker;2751346]THX for this great offer,Zoe !:flower:

Perhaps no expiration date,but also no free upgrades…I think that’s the case with this 1…;)[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that’s right! But you have to activate program before valid date. Then you can keep using it unlike those 6 months license or 1 year license. Thanks for your reply, roadworker. :clap:

[QUOTE=alan1476;2751324]Take advantage of this everyone, its a very good product and it will show you the quality of Wonderfox other products.:p[/QUOTE]

Thank you, Alan! We are more interested in kinds of feedback so as to improve it better in next update. :flower:

Thanks Zoe, I gave my email but still have not received my Lic reply yet

[QUOTE=thor21344;2751375]Thanks Zoe, I gave my email but still have not received my Lic reply yet[/QUOTE]

Hi thor21344, you will get a Zip file after click on “Get It FREE” button. Unzip and copy the code in License.txt. No need to wait for the email.

Moreover, to subscribe our newsletter, you must confirm subscription first in your email. Please check spam/junk box if not exist in your inbox. After confirming, you will get a coupon code for purchasing any WonderFox program.

thanks

Good points: GPU acceleration with Nvidia, AMD and even Intel - so many only offer CUDA (NVidia).

I’ll score it one negative point for not supporting the AMV format popular with cheap Chinese MP3 + Video players - misleadingly called MP4 players.

Out of my collection of converters, 2 support this, while only ONE actually makes a file that works.

Aren’t any family licenses at discounted sale?