WonderFox DVD Video Converter

vbimport

Hi everyone,

Since WonderFox is new to Myce.com, I will briefly introduce our flagship product - WonderFox DVD Video Converter.

Simply stated, it provides one-stop total solution to rip DVDs (released by Disney, Paramount, Sony, etc), convert videos, download online videos, edit and play movies/video with excellent performance.

Main Features about WonderFox DVD Video Converter:

[ol]
[li]Fast convert DVD/Video to popular videos and portable devices (150+ Video Formats)
[/li][li]Online video downloader – Download Video from YouTube, Facebook, vimeo, liveleak, metacafe, etc.
[/li][li]Unique encode technology which offers 30X-50X faster conversion speed than ever before. Support batch conversion mode;
[/li][li]Video Editor – Merge, Trim, Crop and Add Special Effects on Video
[/li][li]Video Player – smoothly play all kinds of DVD discs or all types of video files
[/li][li]Extract audio or capture screenshots from DVD/Video.
[/li][li]Support variable bitrate (VBR) – better quality with smaller file size.
[/li][li]Abundant formats and device profiles - continually being added.
[/li][li]More
[/li][/ol]
More detailed info? Wanna have a try? Please check here:
http://www.videoconverterfactory.com/dvd-video-converter/

Any questions, please let me know. :slight_smile:

Zoe

Very nice Zoe. Tell us more, I love the graphic interface, very easy and yet thorough.:flower:

[QUOTE=alan1476;2750429]Very nice Zoe. Tell us more, I love the graphic interface, very easy and yet thorough.:flower:[/QUOTE]

Thank you, Alan! WonderFox DVD Video Converter is designed based on intuitive and user-friendly idea. Meanwhile, new features are being developing continually. The new version are on the way, it will be published next month.:flower:

[QUOTE=WonderFox Zoe;2750603]Thank you, Alan! WonderFox DVD Video Converter is designed based on intuitive and user-friendly idea. Meanwhile, new features are being developing continually. The new version are on the way, it will be published next month.:flower:[/QUOTE]
I am looking forward to it. I bet it will be really good , I have tried your Ripper and it was so easy and the output was excellent, so I am ready to try all the products.

10.0 is currently (for a couple of days) on giveaway at http://sharewareonsale.com/s/wonderfox-dvd-video-converter-sale