Woman sues Microsoft for Windows 10 upgrade and wins

vbimport

We’ve just posted the following news: Woman sues Microsoft for Windows 10 upgrade and wins
Read the full article here: http://www.myce.com/news/woman-sues-microsoft-windows-10-upgrade-wins-79767/

Please note that the reactions from the complete site will be synched below.

That’s a step in the right direction, maybe if a few more win Microsoft might take notice.

Unfortunately that step in the right direction is too late, if this had come up 4 or 5 months ago we might have seen more people go for it, which in turn could have caused Microsoft to pull GWX.

The whole upgrade and GWX thing should be gone in a month so anyway.

She did something about it good for her. Have you seen some of the replies to people looking for help from Microsoft? I think I might start a thread with the top 10 daily non helping replies to help requests.

It’s about time someone sued over this.

Ms. Goldstein has been awarded $10,000, an estimate that she gave for lost work and a new computer system.

She’s going to replace the computer?

1. Reinstalling Windows 7 or 8 will bring the old computer back to life. (Provided she blocks GWX this time.)
  2. A new computer will have Windows 10 preinstalled on it.

I do hope this paves the way for a mass class-action lawsuit. Microsoft needs to take responsibilty for all the machines they’ve essentially sabataged. Big tech corporations sabatage our technology all the time. It’s about time someone gets held accountable.

[QUOTE=TSJnachos117;2777481]I do hope this paves the way for a mass class-action lawsuit. Microsoft needs to take responsibilty for all the machines they’ve essentially sabataged. Big tech corporations sabatage our technology all the time. It’s about time someone gets held accountable.[/QUOTE]
Keep dreaming those crony politicians are paid buy those lobbyists so it will die a quick death.

[QUOTE=coolcolors;2777482]Keep dreaming those crony politicians are paid buy those lobbyists so it will die a quick death.[/QUOTE]Hey, I can dream, can’t I?

[QUOTE=TSJnachos117;2777483]Hey, I can dream, can’t I?[/QUOTE]
Same here but only when pigs fly… :stuck_out_tongue: :doh: alot of sarcasm lol

That is alot of wish for alot of people as well… :cool: