Woman says Rogers Wireless ruined her life

vbimport

I just posted the article Woman says Rogers Wireless ruined her life.

By consolidating several bills into one statement, Rogers Wireless allegedly derailed a Canadian woman’s marriage and left her life a shambles.

Read the full article here: [http://www.myce.com/news/woman-says-rogers-wireless-ruined-her-life-29840/](http://www.myce.com/news/woman-says-rogers-wireless-ruined-her-life-29840/)

Feel free to add your comments below. 

Please note that the reactions from the complete site will be synched below.

Hilarious… I got an 800$ bill from Rogers for incoming longdistance calls from a girlfriend, that I was not made aware was going to cost me … I was under the impression that incoming did not involve charging both parties… that in my eyes is double billing and should be illegal… anyways, now I don’t hear from her because she is afraid it is going to cost me again, so our relationship is lost… Oh and I am on disability with a total of 476$ after rent… so they were going to cut off my service, which would also alienate me from my 1/2 paralyzed Mother who is on my plan too… (thanks to a couple of good-hearted friends I managed to get thru it ) That would have been another who knows how much they would have wanted as termination fees for my 3 year contract… they are actually terrorists… and blessed by the CRTC to do so, whom are no doubt getting back room deals to keep it that way too… .absolute power corrupts absolutely

Rogers ruined my life, too. Charged me so much for cable that I cancelled and signed up with Bell. I think I save about $500 a year now.

Soul, I don’t think Rogers charges for receiving long distance calls. That would be retarded and they would’t get away with it. Maybe she called collect.

I have been with them since the Cantel days and I receive long distance calls all the time for no charge.

Seems like (the now) Ms Nagy was “rogered” twice.

Dim Wit, it’s the wireless carriers fault that she is a cheating bitch. I hope hubby doesn’t pay for the STD’s. If she paid the whole bill she could still be a cheating bitch.

Hmm, tough one. I think it at least people should be made aware when the names on the bills change.

[QUOTE=DukeNukem;2519061]Rogers ruined my life, too. Charged me so much for cable that I cancelled and signed up with Bell. I think I save about $500 a year now.[/QUOTE]

Prob is that here on the island, Bell (Telus) cannot seem to cover the same areas so I found it to be inferior… I was getting 3 bars where my buddy had Bell, and a better phone and couldn’t raise a bar standing on top of my trailer. :doh:

And here it is Shaw for cable/internet and Rogers for cel… that way you can’t bundle and save anything

[QUOTE=ivid;2519119]Soul, I don’t think Rogers charges for receiving long distance calls. That would be retarded and they would’t get away with it. Maybe she called collect.

I have been with them since the Cantel days and I receive long distance calls all the time for no charge.[/QUOTE]

She has an unlimited long-distance plan thru Bell (Telus) so was definately not collect calls, and I would have to have had OK’d the incoming collect calls… in which case a massive bill would have never happened…and YES they got away with it, and another 300$ bill the next month… Also, they would only accept 1/2 payment down to avoid disconnection, so I had to come up with nearly 500$ in a month… and yes it is retarded

Rogers has Toronto/Ontario by the Balls what with your internet,cable,cel phone and the Blue Jays ,they got their hand in your pocket and its not for “pocket pool”