WMV9 & DVD Problems with Dvd Creator

vbimport

Hello,

I just purchased the big package and I’m having troubles and would really love some help.

I’m trying to burn a DVD from my WMV files that used the encoder of WMV9 but the ImToo DVD Creator will not add them to the burn list. The ImToo programs says that it supports WMV so I don’t understand why it will not do this. All my movies are in this format. We don’t want my daughter to have the orginal dvd’s on our vacation so we are making legit backups to travel with.

I’ve tryied to open the orginal DVD from the DVD drive and the program crashes every time. I thought this would work instead of the converted files but I’m stuck.

Can some one help?

Thanks,
Dkay62

Dear Dkay62,

sorry to hear that, I recommend u convert WMV9 to AVI first, and we will give u a Register Code of [B]AVI MPEG Converter[/B], u can download this program by visiting our website, then give me your Email address, we will send u the Register Code.

imtoosoft

[QUOTE=imtoosoft;2021491]Dear Dkay62,

sorry to hear that, I recommend u convert WMV9 to AVI first, and we will give u a Register Code of [B]AVI MPEG Converter[/B], u can download this program by visiting our website, then give me your Email address, we will send u the Register Code.

imtoosoft[/QUOTE]
What address do I send my email information to?

you can give me your Email here, then I’ll send to you

[QUOTE=Dkay62;2022560]What address do I send my email information to?[/QUOTE]

what i mean is that tell me your email ,u can just reply my post to write down your email here.