Wiring cable to dvd recorder

vbimport

I have a panasonic DMR EZ 28 and want to wire to Scientific Atlanta 8240 HDC. Currently DMR comes in on comp 2 and HDC comes in on comp 1. Thus cannot record from DVR. The book for DMR states that must hook direct to TV. Time Warner rep said to contact you. MANY THANKS!!!

beantime, I’m moving your thread over to the ‘Panasonic DVD Recorder and Player Forum’. Someone their should be able to help. :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=beantime;2491775]I have a panasonic DMR EZ 28 and want to wire to Scientific Atlanta 8240 HDC. Currently DMR comes in on comp 2 and HDC comes in on comp 1. Thus cannot record from DVR. The book for DMR states that must hook direct to TV. Time Warner rep said to contact you. MANY THANKS!!![/QUOTE]

There are a number of connection arrangements using various inputs and outputs. Here is one simple example:

More detailed connection diagrams for recorders with an unmodulated RF output may be found here:

http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showpost.php?p=12298409&postcount=10

(These diagrams are for Philips and Magnavox HDD/DVD recorders but are also useful for the DMR-EZ28 as it also has an unmodulated RF output.)