Wireless TV connection

Is anyone aware of a device on the market similar to an access point for ethernet where you can as an example, mount a TV (flat panel) in an area of the house not accessible to run a cable. Install a box of some sort that the TV connects to, that also contains a device that receives the TV signal (cable) from some where else in the house that is accessible?

I know wireless TVs are surfacing but they’re expensive and I thought this might be a nice alternative.