Wire season 3 won't open/burn

HI all

If this question is in the wrong place I apologise, as I haven’t been on this site for a couple of years.

I recently updated my dvdfabplatinum to version 5.2.3.0 and am having a problem with all the season 3 dscs of the wire.

The problem is this:

DVDfab platinum will copy the discs to my hard drive, but will not open the files to write them on a dvd disc.

The only way around this is to set the writer as the defualt output, so the file is written to disc straight after. However, once the discs are complete, dvd fab crashes when it tries to open the folder to write them on disc.

This only happens on season 3, but on no other. I have borrowed 2 boxsets of season 3 and the same thing happens regardless of what version of fabplatinum I use.

I have even burnt them with dvd shrink and the files on the hard drive will not open, neither the discs I have burnt them with. These discs will work on media player, nero, shink etc, but you cannot open the copied files on the hard drive.

Is this a new error that anyone else has experienced? I am using the pal version region 2 boxset if this helps.

I than you in advance for any support you can give.