WinX HD Video Giveaway for Xmas & New Year! 3 Days Only

vbimport

Happy New Year and all the best for 2014!!!

In celebration of Christmas and upcoming new year, we are giving away WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe. You can free download a full copy without any limitation and easily convert any holiday videos and watch them on your mobiles phones or tablets wherever you go! The offer will end on Jan 3, 2014. First come first served.

You can get it here: http://www.winxdvd.com/giveaway/

WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe Key features:

[ul]
[li] Convert among HD, Blu-ray, HD camcorder and SD videos.[/li][li]Convert any vids for iPhone 5S, iPad Air, Nexus 7, HTC, Galaxy Note 3, PSP, etc.[/li][li]Create slideshow from your JPG/PNG/BMP photos images in a flash.[/li][li]Edit, trim, merge videos and add .srt subtitle to videos.[/li][li]Download videos and MV from YouTube, Metacafe, Dailymotion, etc.[/li][/ul]
If you like the offer, please feel free to share it to your friends. Thanks!

:flower::flower::flower:

Josiey

Wow thanks Joisey, more free stuff, :bow:

I received a license key when I joined the free Xmas full edition. Only now did I download and install the software, but I get a message saying the license key is invalid.
Please help.

[QUOTE=deiwob;2716757]I received a license key when I joined the free Xmas full edition. Only now did I download and install the software, but I get a message saying the license key is invalid.
Please help.[/QUOTE]

Nothing to help with as you did not install and activate when you was supposed to before the time limit to do so ran out

Now it too late and you have to wait for the next give away or buy it

[QUOTE=AGJ;2716758]Nothing to help with as you did not install and activate when you was supposed to before the time limit to do so ran out

Now it too late and you have to wait for the next give away or buy it[/QUOTE]

That’s seems rather weak and dubious. That procedure wasn’t mentioned. I was entitled in time for the license key and then it becomes invalid because I haven’t used it yet.
Not customer friendly at all. One less customer to deal with for DigiArty, which they don’t seem to care for.
A pity to say the least.
:doh:

It says 3days only, Xmas and New Years, it was free, whats so dubious about that? LMAO;) The whole idea for any of these programs is to try it and buy it, its called getting paid for coding a good program, not so dubious.:smiley:

[QUOTE=deiwob;2716765] I was entitled in time for the license key and then it becomes invalid because I haven’t used it yet.[/QUOTE]

Not really…you’ve downloaded the latest version of the program,and expect it to work with that key…but on most giveaways and promo’s it’s stated that updates or upgrades of the software will revert it back to trial versions.
What you have to do,is to search the www for the version of that promo.
If you install that 1,it will work with your key…:iagree:
But disable automatic updates…

Below is the read me from the zipfile

Installation

Unzip the package you`ve downloaded and run Setup.exe which is included in the package, to
install and activate the software.

To activate your free copy visit:

http://www.winxdvd.com/giveaway/gotd.htm

[B]You have to install it before the Giveaway offer for the software is over.[/B]

Terms and conditions

Please note that the software you download and install during
the Giveaway period comes with the following important limitations:

1. No free technical support
  2. No free upgrades to future versions
  3. Strictly non-commercial usage

This giveaway is still available until January 19, 2014 but if you not install and activate it before that then will not work.

deiwob you need to redownload and request a new license key as the license key you have has expired. Use the link in this post but do it before Janeuary 19, 2014.

Also I do not work for Digiarty so saying you got bad customer support because of my reply is not correct as I just a MyCE member like you

[QUOTE=AGJ;2716787]This giveaway is still available until January 19, 2014 but if you not install and activate it before that then will not work.[/QUOTE]

That applies only for giveaways which are wrapped in an activation timer shell,like GiveAwayOfTheDay’s activate.exe and Glarysoft Giveaway’s zipfiles.
If deiwob downloads the setup.exe directly from Digiarty together with the key,he can install whenever he wants,but only the version that came with the key.AFAIK,Winx software doesn’t use online activation,only key input.

[QUOTE=AGJ;2716787]deiwob you need to redownload and request a new license key as the license key you have has expired. [/QUOTE]

Not if he can find the software version that was around @ that time…:disagree:
But the rerun from your link is of course a better option…:iagree::clap:

1. I seem to have posted this in the wrong thread, cause I didn’t download the promo for the above Win app, but for the MacX DVD Ripper Pro app.
    Go ahead : call me stupid :frowning:

2. Thanks for the proposed solutions, they’re appreciated

3. I’ll be more aware of how these promos work, cause I’m probably naive thinking a license key for a promo doesn’t have an end date, but installing an app with a promo license key has.

4. If I like an app, I pay for it. Don’t count me in with the ones that don’t.
    If I don’t have to pay for an app, I don’t.

Well looks like’s it is done now…

[B]WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe[/B]

[B]- Giveaway has been closed -[/B]

[QUOTE=coolcolors;2716822]Well looks like’s it is done now…[/QUOTE]

Use the link from AGJ’s post…but hurry!! :bigsmile:

[QUOTE=deiwob;2716811]1. I seem to have posted this in the wrong thread, cause I didn’t download the promo for the above Win app, but for the MacX DVD Ripper Pro app.[/QUOTE]

Both available for free today,but also with a huge discount for lifetime updates!:clap:

[QUOTE=roadworker;2716924]Both available for free today,but also with a huge discount for lifetime updates!:clap:

http://sharewareonsale.com/shop[/QUOTE]

Thx for the tip.