WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe V5.9.1

vbimport

I had downloaded the giveaway version (it’s also registered) to try out your software because the features sounds very interesting. :smiley:

But there is a slight problem: If I’ll include a video, URL and something like that always an Error message appears and point out the a function in a msvcrt.dll is missing (seems if a new windows should appear). :confused:
Which version do I need and where I have to install this dll?

I’m using windows xp sp3

That error is due to a missing Visual C++ redistributable package not installed on your system.

Start here: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/2977003

I have the redistributable packages for 2008, 2010, 2012 and 2013 installed and have no errors related to this. It must be emphasized that I do have it installed on a 2012r2 server and not XP though.

Just a quick check seems to indicate that it the main executable is developed using Embarcadero RAD Studio 2009 aka Borland C++ 2007-2010. I can not see that it depends on msvcrt.dll, but tbb.dll do depend on it (probably some of the other DLLs to). I do not have time to check into it further as I am heading out for some sled fun in the snow with the kids - lucky me :slight_smile:

Oh, I did not notice… Welcome to the forum Michael_Mann :flower: