Winx DVD

vbimport

I bought the bundle of programs from Winx dvd Ripper platnium, copy and converter but have a question. I bought 3 copies of all 3 one for each of our 3 computers. My question is if my computer dies or i get a new computer will i have to buy a new copy for that computer?

I asked customer service bud have not did not get a reply only an email saying they were on vaction. Thanks for any help.

I have had that happen a few times, after notifying the company I was sent a new link. Should not be a problem.

Thank you was worried to install until i found out cause my computer is very old.

Just so we are clear, I never did it with Winx, but with several other companies, all sent me another link.

Ok, hopoefully someone that has experience with Winx will respond. Thank you though

[QUOTE=44toy;2787076]I asked customer service bud have not did not get a reply only an email saying they were on vaction. Thanks for any help.[/QUOTE]

Sorry for the delay of response. If you still have not got any reply yet, I’ll forward your license problem to our support team. Could you please PM me your email address?

Thank you for your cooperation.