WinX DVD Ripper/Playback issue

Hello all. New to the forum. Have been using WinX DVD Ripper for quite some time. The program is fairly simple and easy to use. I have noticed recently that when I go to watch a movie on my laptop as an .flv file, the playback is a little choppy. This just started occurring. I am using a Gateway laptop with Windows 10. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance!

[QUOTE=fdsender;2786275]Hello all. New to the forum. Have been using WinX DVD Ripper for quite some time. The program is fairly simple and easy to use. I have noticed recently that when I go to watch a movie on my laptop as an .flv file, the playback is a little choppy. This just started occurring. I am using a Gateway laptop with Windows 10. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance![/QUOTE]

Hi and welcome to the forums. Let me see if I can get their support tech here to help you. Look around the forums, we have lots of interesting information you might like.

Thank you for using our program. Here are two suggestions and please give them a whirl:

1. Use Safe Mode to smooth the conversion process. But converting under Safe Mode takes a little more time than normal mode.
  2. Choose ‘DVD Backup’ mode; Try “Full Title Copy” and then convert it to MP4 FLV or other formats you want.