Winning Combination......100% success rate so far!

I have tried them all…had DVDXCOPY…DVDDECRYPTER…you name it…just bought 1CLICKDVDCOPYPRO…works good, but there’s a couple I just could not copy…after browsing this forum for the first time…I have something that REALLY WORKS GREAT!

On Windows XP PRO…install Force ASPI, Download and install DVD43, Buy a Sony DRX-830UL, Install Nero Software Bundle, Go TO SysInfo/PacsPortal and remove Nero Scout after install by checking startups in MSCONFIG, Download and install DVDShrink 3.2

Start DVD43, insert DVD, wait until the yellow face gets angry and turns green…open DVDShrink and go to it.

I just burned 8 discs…all good…and all discs that the other methods and software just couldn’t do…and oh yeah, Keep reading this forum…all parts…how else are you going to learn something! Don’t forget to share your accomplishments to help others grow in their knowledge and experience as well.

Go with what works for you. :slight_smile: I simply use AnyDVD + CloneDVD2

if it works keep using it ! I simply use [B] K3b [/B] or [B]K9copy[/B] :slight_smile:

For single layer, 4 programs, RipIt4Me / Dvd Decrypter / Dvd Shrink / ImgBurn. For dual layer, 3 programs, RipIt4Me / Dvd Decrypter / ImgBurn.

AnyDVD 6.1.6.7 Latest update

DVDFab HD Decrypter + DVD Shrink + ImgBurn
OR
DVDFab HD Decrypter + DVD Rebuilder + ImgBurn
OR
RipIt4Me + DVD Shrink + ImgBurn
OR
RipIt4Me + DVD Rebuilder + ImgBurn
All free