vbimport

I HAVE JUST INSTALLED WINDOWS XP
I CANT RUN DISCJUGGLER 3.5 ON IT
IT SAY SOMETHING ABOUT ASPI AND CLOSES
HOW CAN RUN IT.

You need to install the ASPI32 drivers for Windows
u can dowload them at: [URL=http://www.fireburner.com/downloads.shtml]

THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH.

I wonder if you can help me to please i went to the site and i couldnt find any thing to do with asp drivers all i found was some admin stuff and pictures so is their any chane of one o you to chaps geting the new aspi drivers please ,please ime also stuck now thanks in advance RaPtOr 134:confused:

hi
go to yahoo and search for forceaspi you will find it if not email me i will attach it and email you back .
bye.

Check this link for drivers and questions about ASPI. :wink:

Here’s another small tip:

I had some ASPI problems in WinXP when ripping a DVD with SmartRipper but when I moved the NERO WinASPI32.DLL (located in the NERO folder) file to the SmartRipper folder the problems were gone. This trick also works with CDRWin and with my regular DVD program (PowerDVD)…

Same problems with WinOnCD too.Do you think G@M3FR3@K that ASPI32.dll from NERO will do the job?My Clone 3091 finds aspi driver(slower than before with Win98 SE)but WinOnCd refuses to find any SCSI/IDE host…!Why is this happening?I thought that XP will bring compatibility(ESPECIALLY)WITH CD-RECORDING.Even
Media player refuses to write because of aspi driver(already installed in windows).From what I can see Roxio don`t care about XP yet and a better choice could be Nero right?

Well the solution is simple. Just install a program called ForceASPI and your problems are gone… The Nero ‘trick’ won’t work in all cases so it’s best to just install a proper ASPI layer under WinXP. You can get this ForceASPI from www.cdrsoft.cc

My Clone 3091 finds aspi driver
CloneCD has its own build-in ASPI layer like Nero does. Therefore it will find the recorders. WinOnCD doesn’t have a build-in ASPI so it can’t find them…

And to comment on your ‘Roxio don`t care about XP’ : Well this is not entirely true. I don’t use Roxio software because I really dislike it. But the ForceASPI layer does install the Adaptec ASPI and it is from Roxio (if I’m not mistaking)… But like I said I’d rather stick with Nero/InCD and CloneCD.

Again you are really helpfull G@M3FR3@K !!I`m going to downld it now and see what will happen. Yes Clonecd works perfectly with XP but its not so nice everytime you turn on your PC to see a F…NG message that Windows did not load this related driver because it could be bad for the system!!!MY GOD!!Too… automatic I would say right?Yeap Nero and Clonecd.Nothing else…but you all know how it feels when something is not working!right?

Originally posted by syblegma
but you all know how it feels when something is not working!right?
Yes it’s very frustrating :slight_smile: Because a lot of times it’s almost impossible to tell what the problem is… Take the Windows error messages for example, no normal person can understand them!

Well,FORCEASPI didn`t work as we expected. :mad: It did nothing(to me).
Anyway we will download Nero 5.5 and see what will happen.
And yes CLONECD remains the best choice…

And something else.Is Clonecd 3091 slower from the previous versions when it`s loading or is that a problem for me? (it works fine):confused:

Originally posted by syblegma
And something else.Is Clonecd 3091 slower from the previous versions when it`s loading or is that a problem for me? (it works fine):confused:
No probs here… But sometimes when you start CloneCD and insert a CD, WinXP will try to show the CD-contents. This (in my case) will temporarily ‘freeze’ CloneCD until it can get full access to the disc.

No major problem, just a minor inconvenience :slight_smile:

Hi

Is there any way to bring WinOnCD working on Windows XP ?
I have tried it with everything but it doesn’t work.

cya

What is the oldest version of Nero working ok with XP ?