Windows Xp Fab 5 Clean Uninstall Help!

vbimport

Storm Jumper has clean uninstall guides. Does anyone know where to find a clean uninstall guide for Windows Xp DvdFab 5 (Platinum Gold/HD Decrypter (option Mobile) all I can fin is Vista and Fasb 6 uninstall can yall please help! Thank u!!!

Hi,

do you think there is some significant difference?
I would try the instructions and see if these work for you also. :wink:

Michael

I also don´t really understand what the problem is.

So, uninstall it, and then I would suggest running a registry clean-up with something like CCleaner (after backing up the registry of course).

Do that and then let us know if there are any problem.

I was wondering if there was an XP vesion? There are folders I can’t locate the APPLICATION DATA, “PCOUFFIN”, and the “PC SET UP” folder.

[QUOTE=kirdog69;2496265]Storm Jumper has clean uninstall guides. Does anyone know where to find a clean uninstall guide for Windows Xp DvdFab 5 (Platinum Gold/HD Decrypter (option Mobile) all I can fin is Vista and Fasb 6 uninstall can yall please help! Thank u!!![/QUOTE]

Below is a guide which contains a guide for XP, Vista and Windows 7 :wink:

and the App Data folder is hidden which the guide tells you how to get it to show up so you can access it :wink:

Good advice as ever Tim!

Moving this thread to the DVDFab sub-forum.

[B]Wombler[/B]

Thank You, I wish it fixed the problem! I did a clean uninstall of Fab and ImgBurn. I even deleted the registry and removed upper and lower filters. I did a discovery and set it to 8x and whenever I try to create a back up now my 216(always had) and my Ihas 424( new install which my problems occured afterwards) they run at 20x. I just don’t know what to do!! They both run fine in my other computer! Im just lost!!

[QUOTE=kirdog69;2496377]Thank You, I wish it fixed the problem! I did a clean uninstall of Fab and ImgBurn. I even deleted the registry and removed upper and lower filters. I did a discovery and set it to 8x and whenever I try to create a back up now my 216(always had) and my Ihas 424( new install which my problems occured afterwards) they run at 20x. I just don’t know what to do!! They both run fine in my other computer! Im just lost!![/QUOTE]

Sorry I’m a little lost here…what do you mean by 216 and 424 :confused:
if you are talking about drives/burners and they work good in a different computer but not in the one your having the problem with, then have you checked the status of the trnsfer mode to insure they are in DMA mode and not in PIO mode also depending on the quality of the blank media you are using make sure you are burning accordingly…low to poor quality burn at half the rated speed of the blank media good quality media like Verbatim and Taiyo Yuden can be burned at the rated speed.

If you are using ImgBurn for the burn engine make sure you set the write speed according to the MID([B]M[/B]edia [B]ID[/B]) because if you don’t ImgBurn will burn at MAX(Default) which is the max burn speed of the drive/burner NOT the max rated write speed of the blank media

[QUOTE=StormJumper;2496389]Sorry I’m a little lost here…what do you mean by 216 and 424 :confused: [/quote]Pioneer DVR 216 and Liteon iHas 424 :slight_smile:

then have you checked the status of the trnsfer mode to insure they are in DMA mode and not in PIO mode also depending on the quality of the blank media you are using make sure you are burning accordingly.
I don’t think, DMA is an issue since the drives are running at 20x instead of a lower chosen speed.

EDIT:
I have just seen there is already a thread about that in the ImgBurn section: http://club.myce.com/f153/imgburn-help-problem-309022/ so I’ll close this one. :cop:

Michael