Windows Vista Ultimate SP1 32 and 64Bit EN/RU

can i run Windows Vista Ultimate SP1 32 and 64Bit EN/RU this window on my computer my pc is

OS:Microsoft Windows XP Professsional (5.1, build 2600)
system model:P4M90-M4
Bios : V1.0
Processor:Intel® Pentium® 4 CPU 2.80 GHz
Ram:2.0gb
Graphics Card:VIA Chrome9 HC IGP Family 64.0 MB 32 Bit Built in and Nvidia GForce 6200 128.0 MB PCI (tell me which one it will work and iw ill try it)
Audio Card: Realtek HD Audio Output
HDD 1 SATA:320 GB
HDD 2 IDE :80 GB
Disk Drives :LG DVD Rom

plz help me and if there is more information you require than plz tell me thankyou

Hi,

run Vista Upgrade Advisor and see what it reports.

Apart from that, I’d stick with 32bit version.

Michael

You can run Vista premium 32bit version - but NOT the 64bit version, as your CPU is a 32b chip only.

You’d be better off sticking to XP for now, and wait for the release of Windows 7 in October/November.

i will use vista now after that i will use windows 7 can you tell me which video card should i use i mean will it work on 64mb i mean the ultimate one i ran the upgrade advisor but it says vista buisness m not a buisness man eheh i want ultimate or home premium can you tell will these work on 64mb video card thank you
S

EDIT 1am I misread, Run the advisor [B]mciahel[/B] gave you a link too

i ran the advisor didnt you see what i wrote i ran the advisor and it says u can run vista buisness but i want ultimate can i run it i mean the ultimate one plz tell me
S

[QUOTE=shahs;2308278]i ran the advisor didnt you see what i wrote[/quote]please keep friendly. Due to the lack of punctuation, your post is very hard to read and understand.

i ran the advisor and it says u can run vista buisness but i want ultimate can i run it i mean the ultimate one plz tell me
S
Seems as if you need to upgrade your VGA. Have you tried the GF6200 you mentioned?

Michael