Windows media player

vbimport

My windows media player won’t start up it keeps rejecting the disc.I had some fuk load itunes on my comp and wondering if he fukd it up???:(:rolleyes:
:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

You sure it’s not the disc?

[QUOTE=Mr. Belvedere;2622039]You sure it’s not the disc?[/QUOTE]
thanks ill check it out
is there any way that someone else can have hacked into my system and have control of it ???

LOL, real paranoia going on here…

No Paranoia just want my information to be my own bank stuff and everything new at this computer stuff it’s taken 2 hours to type this reply lol:bow:

[QUOTE=mtc48;2622026]My windows media player won’t start up it keeps rejecting the disc.I had some fuk load itunes on my comp and wondering if he fukd it up???:(:rolleyes:
:rolleyes: :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

Question is why did you let someone install stuff on your computer to begin with? Uninstall itunes and do a ccleaner to remove and delete any directories related to itunes and reboot and see if that doesn’t get rid of the problem.

[QUOTE=mtc48;2622042]thanks ill check it out
is there any way that someone else can have hacked into my system and have control of it ???[/QUOTE] Of course there are ways, but hackers are very rarely interested in plain local systems. Don’t worry too much.

So, was it the disc?

Why would you use WMP when there are so many better players?