Windows Media player Ver. 11

vbimport

Greeting every one. Is there a better media player, than windows media player? Not sure if this has been covered before. If so for give me. What I want to do is copy songs from my music cd collection and convert them into mp3’s to be played in my car. I did try this in windows media player. It seems to rip my music into mp3’s. But when I burn to cd I only can get about 10 or 12 songs on burned disk. I thought that I could get more music on one cd than just 10 songs. Thanks in advance.

Mr. Bill :slight_smile: :bow::bow:

[quote=Mr.Bill;2141623]Greeting every one. Is there a better media player, than windows media player? Not sure if this has been covered before. If so for give me. What I want to do is copy songs from my music cd collection and convert them into mp3’s to be played in my car. I did try this in windows media player. It seems to rip my music into mp3’s. But when I burn to cd I only can get about 10 or 12 songs on burned disk. I thought that I could get more music on one cd than just 10 songs. Thanks in advance.

Mr. Bill :slight_smile: :bow::bow:[/quote]
I like VLC Media Player, its free and it handles more formats.

Thanks Alan. I want something that’s easy to use. Is it?

Mr. Bill :slight_smile:

[quote=Mr.Bill;2141686]Thanks Alan. I want something that’s easy to use. Is it?

Mr. Bill :)[/quote]
Its so easy, even I can use it.:wink:

yes VLC is a good media player. but it seems that Mr. Bill is looking for a cd ripper, mp3 cd burner.

try audiograbber
http://www.audiograbber.com-us.net/

and i use ImgBurn for all my burning

Thanks again Alan and Troy. Yes I want something that I can convert my regular music cd’s to mp3’s then be able to burn them afterwards. Maybe I did not explain it correctly before. Something free and easy to use. Or if need be I will pay for a program that can do both or just the program to convert my music then use imgburn. Oh I will take a look at audiograbber. Any others?

Thanks
Mr.Bill :slight_smile: :bow: :bow:

Does your car CD player play mp3 cd’s?

Does your CD burner not come with a piece of software that you could use to burn a mp3 data CD?

WMP is burning your music as music CD’s rather than mp3 data CD’s.

Hi, Bob

[QUOTE=justcallmebob;2142333]Does your car CD player play mp3 cd’s?
Yes
Does your CD burner not come with a piece of software that you could use to burn a mp3 data CD?
No.
Bare bone drive. Did not come with software. But I do have other software. Not sure if it would burn mp3’s

WMP is burning your music as music CD’s rather than mp3 data CD’s.[/QUOTE]

How can I get WPM to burn music as mp3 data cd? After I converted music in WMP player I thought that it would automatic burn the data as mp3’s.

Thanks

[quote=Mr.Bill;2142764]Hi, Bob

[B]How can I get WPM to burn music as mp3 data cd[/B]? After I converted music in WMP player I thought that it would automatic burn the data as mp3’s.

Thanks
Mr. Bill :)[/quote]
Well under burn you choose data cd or dvd. It is set as audio cd as default you need to choose data cd or dvd under burn in WMP

[QUOTE=GJ;2142906]Well under burn you choose data cd or dvd. It is set as audio cd as default you need to choose data cd or dvd under burn in WMP[/QUOTE]

Thanks GJ
I got it. I also found a program on the web called. Blaze Media Pro. Any one ever try this program?

Peace
Mr. Bill :slight_smile: :bow: :bow:

ive heard of it but never tried it. i usually only try the free stuff from snapfiles or download.com [blaze media is free to try :slight_smile: so let us know how you get along. :slight_smile: ]

[QUOTE=troy512;2143338]ive heard of it but never tried it. i usually only try the free stuff from snapfiles or download.com [blaze media is free to try :slight_smile: so let us know how you get along. :slight_smile: ][/QUOTE]

Hi, Troy. Yes blaze media pro has a 15 day try. I did use it a few times. To make some mp3’s from my music cd’s. It works pretty good. Not sure if I am going to pay $50.00 for it. I will see.

Peace

[QUOTE=Mr.Bill;2143027]Thanks GJ
I got it. I also found a program on the web called. Blaze Media Pro. Any one ever try this program?

Peace
Mr. Bill :slight_smile: :bow: :bow:[/QUOTE]

Sorry I forgot about this thread . . . glad you got it all figured out.

make the difference between audio music file(track format file) that is with (.cda extension) and mp3 files. when you convert track format file with the help of windows media player it will get converted in to wma file format.
.cda files can be directly copied to hard drive but it can not be played from hard drive. it is required to be converted in to mp3 or wma files.
but quality of sound of track format file is quite greater than wma files or mp3 files.