Windows Media Player 11 v11.0.6001.8015

vbimport

Hi need some help here please

I have wmp 11 v11.0.6001.8015, and I am haveing problems playing audio and video files that I downloaded. I can’t seem to find any program to crack the DRM encryption to allow me to play the audio and video files anyware on the web.
any help would be very apreciated

[QUOTE=sxy007;2530821] crack the DRM encryption[/QUOTE]

If memory serves me we can’t help crack or bypass DRM or copyright protected media.

all i need to know is were i can find a program to crack the DRM encryption and i’m good to till i hit a snag again:rolleyes:

Do you have the license for them? If you can play them in say VLC, you can re-stream them to another format. If you ain’t got the license, I believe you are basically hosed.

We can help with DRM placed on legal downloads. This means you must have a license for these files…a legal right to watch them since you have [B]purchased[/B] them.

There are a number of legal download sites, like iTunes and Amazon.com which place DRM on the videos they offer. If you have purchased such a file and cannot play it back at all, you should contact the site from which you have bought the video.

If you wish to make a copy of such a legal download, to save it on a disk or shift formats, you should look into a commercial program called Tunebite.

Edit: Beaten to the punch by olyteddy. :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=Kerry56;2530836]We can help with DRM placed on legal downloads. This means you must have a license for these files…a legal right to watch them since you have [B]purchased[/B] them.

There are a number of legal download sites, like iTunes and Amazon.com which place DRM on the videos they offer. If you have purchased such a file and cannot play it back at all, you should contact the site from which you have bought the video.

If you wish to make a copy of such a legal download, to save it on a disk or shift formats, you should look into a commercial program called Tunebite.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=olyteddy;2530834]Do you have the license for them? If you can play them in say VLC, you can re-stream them to another format. If you ain’t got the license, I believe you are basically hosed.[/QUOTE]

ya i noticed this when i tryed to play music and music videos that were protected but the protection DRMs have expired and are outdated. Plus there aren’t any valid media usage rights updates avalible on the web anyware. so i’ve been trying to file a program to bipass the DRM protection so i can play them. the website that i got the files from has either changed domians, was sold, got deleted, or disaperd into thin air (<joking on this 1).

Without the license to play them back, you are not going to be able to do anything with these files.

or disaperd into thin air (<joking on this 1).

No joke…SpiralFrog and a few others [I]have[/I] disappeared…

PS: the ChatBox is not for technical questions, just FYI

k and thanks anyway guys