Windows ME yes or no you decide

ive got a win me disk sitting here borrowed to install yes or no

I myself did not have to much probs with WinME but allot of people did!
Don’t know what your sysspecs are but if it’s enough, I reconmend you Windows XP (pro). It’s much more stabel then WinME is!
If you have at least a 450mhz machine with at least 128MB onboard you can try XP. If less, I won’t do it! :slight_smile:

If you ave an older PC with old hardware you better be sure all hardware is compatible.
I have seen many problems arise because of incompatible hardware.

Personally I think that Windows2000 is the best OS from MS so far…but that is because I don’t play games and I don’t care about limited support on that part…but if your system can handle it, I’d go for WindowsXp as Wookie said.

I would say stay with Win 98se

I think this is the best os if you want to game, surf and do other shit.

I’ve tested all systems on my PC, and I always fall back on win98se.

There 's always a prob with any system

mmm k thank you for the inquiry. its helped alot. ill stick with 98se dont worry i will use the me disk to my full atvantage muh haha. time to find stupid people… you know why

Originally posted by mobil
[B]
I’ve tested all systems on my PC, and I always fall back on win98se.

There 's always a prob with any system [/B]

I had also allot of probs with 98, so I think is different with every Hardware config!

Thats true

You’ve could to try allot to find a running system

:wink:

i’m running xp pro on a pii 350 w/192Mb RAM - it’s a little bit slower than 2k but not too bad - just as long as you don’t want to do too much at the same time.

If you’ve got ME there and your other system has slowly turned itself to shite id give it a go…