Windows installation program dislikes my HD

Hi!
I just recieved my new computer, unfortunatly it’s not on the same page as I. I’m having trouble installing windows.

When i enter the installation process it reads drivers ok, but when it’s starting up the actual installation of Windows i get a blue screen with this error:

A problem has been detected and Windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer.
If this is the first time you’ve seen this stop error screen, restart your computer. If this screen appears again follow these steps:

Check for viruses on your computer.
Remove any newly installed hard drives or hard drive controllers.
Check you hard drive is properly configured and terminated. Run CHKDSK /F to check for hard drive corruption, and then restart your computer.

Technical information:
Stop: 0x0000007B (0XF78DA524, 0x0000034, x0x00000000, x0x0000000)

I haven’t run CHKDSK /F since i don’t know where to write it and i don’t have a floppy.

I have 2 hard drives, it doesn’t matter which is connected, or if they’re both connected. I get the same error message.
Both drives show up in BIOS. I have also tested another Sata cable with no results. Switching installation disc didn’t help either.

Any ideas on how i could fix this problem?

I would really apriciate some help, i hate it when technology doesn’t work.

One of the installation discs used: bad linky

System:
Antec P180b
Asus P5b Deluxe wifi/ap
2* 320GB Seagate ST3320620AS Barracuda 7200.10rpm sATA II 16MB
xilence 600W
Intel Core 2 Duo (Conroe) E6600 2400MHz S775 4MB tray
256MB Sapphire Radeon X1900XT DDR3 256bit Dual-DVI/ViVo Lite Retail
Kit 2x1024MB Corsair DDR2 800MHz PC2-6400 CL5 TWIN2X2048-6400
Pioneer DVR-111BK DL bulk

Wipe clean the HDD. Update to the latest BIOS and reset CMOS. Use a standard Microsoft installation CD.

BIOS may be set to boot from some place other than where your HD’s are installed. eg: SATA instead of IDE, RAID instead of SATA, etc.

Hardware may be able to detect you’re using an illegal copy of XP…?

One of the installation discs used: http://thepiratebay.org/tor/bla bla bla / eXPerience

You are using a pirated version of Windows and although it might be common practice to many, it is illegal and against our forum rules.

This thread will be closed.

SweViking please (re)read the forum rules before posting again.