Windows IE issues

Hi,
My name is Boomhower and I’m new here so I first wanted to introduce myself

I usually am able to figure stuff out but this one is new to me. I use both Mozilla and IE7. The IE7 just this past week does not allow me to fill in the blocks in forms or logins or whatever any more. Needless to say I can’t login to my e-mail or search for anything. Everything else seems normal, or normal for IE7.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

You might try what this link suggests.I think I would start with method 4.
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/813444

Thanks for the tip but it didn’t work. I can’t get a blinking cursor in any text entry box in Internet Explorer. It used to work and now doesn’t.

Could it be that an IE update caused this?

[QUOTE=Boomhower;2277035]Hi,

I usually am able to figure stuff out but this one is new to me. I use both Mozilla and IE7. The IE7 just this past week does not allow me to fill in the blocks in forms or logins or whatever any more. Needless to say I can’t login to my e-mail or search for anything. Everything else seems normal, or normal for IE7.

Thanks in advance![/QUOTE]

Have you checked your settings?? What AV and spyware program do you have installed?? What version of IE7 are you using? Are you sure its not the site and not the browser?? Did those sites work in FF3 or not? What email and search are you using?

[QUOTE=Boomhower;2277035]Hi,

Thanks in advance![/QUOTE]
try this.
get the task manager up . CTRL+ALT+DEL
in the top bar --file/options/view/help, click on
File/new task (run)
type in
Explorer.exe
click OK

download IE 8, stop using IE 7, problem solved.