Windows default drivers arent installing correctly

Hello all this is my first post and i would appreciate any and all help. I recently built a new computer and everything worked great. Both cd roms (a dvd burner and a cd burner) had no problems they were installed perfect. I recently noticed that the drivers are showing the yellow exclamation point and it now says the drivers aren’t installed correctly. They dont show up in my computer. I have no clue what i did to change it. I tried uninstalling both cdroms and rebooted to see if that would fix it once it restarted and reinstalled the drivers, but i still have the same problem. I have no idea what to do next or what i did to cause this problem. I nstalled alcohol 120 after all of these problems and even that virtual drive shows a yellow exclamation point in device manager. What do i do next? Thanks.

It may be an IRQ problem or hardware problem with your motherboard. Would help if you listed your PC’s specs and the OS you are using.

Windows doesn’t install “default drivers”. Support dor CD/DVD is native to the O/S and unless you have corrupted files your problem may have other origin.
Start by providing the details indicated above and you may have someone to give you a hand.