Windows Data Execution Prevention

I just downloaded the latest DVD Fab 6.0.1.0 on my laptop which has Vista Home Premium and I am getting a Windows Data Execution Prevention error message which is shutting down DVD Fab when the program is ready to burn my DVD.

I have 6.0.1.0 on my desktop and it has Windows XP, this error does not occur on the desktop, only on laptop with Vista.

Is there something that needs to be done with the DVD Fab software or do I need to go into Windows and exclude DVD Fab from this Windows safety net?

Thanks

[QUOTE=RRlocoENGR;2284218]I just downloaded the latest DVD Fab 6.0.1.0 on my laptop which has Vista Home Premium and I am getting a Windows Data Execution Prevention error message which is shutting down DVD Fab when the program is ready to burn my DVD.

I have 6.0.1.0 on my desktop and it has Windows XP, this error does not occur on the desktop, only on laptop with Vista.

Is there something that needs to be done with the DVD Fab software or do [B]I need to go into Windows and exclude DVD Fab from this Windows safety net[/B]?

Thanks[/QUOTE]

Please note the part of your post I put in [B]BOLD[/B].

[B]Y E S[/B].

OC

:slight_smile:

Ok, I just thought I would check before I go and change my Windows settings. It was recommended that before doing that to check with the software owners to make sure it is not something that could be corrected from their end with the software.

Thanks, would welcome some more replies.