Windows Blue leaked - Metro, Metro and more Metro

vbimport

I just posted the article Windows Blue leaked - Metro, Metro and more Metro.

An early version of Windows Blue has been leaked.

Click to read the full article here: [http://www.myce.com/news/windows-blue-leaked-metro-metro-and-more-metro-66555/](http://www.myce.com/news/windows-blue-leaked-metro-metro-and-more-metro-66555/)

Feel free to add your comments below. 

Please note that the reactions from the complete site will be synched below.

The update also includes an option to change the color of each tile and the possibility to run Windows 8 application side to side. With this new feature it’s possible to display up to four applications at once.
Wow - four applications at once, not just one or two! :eek:

Maybe in future versions it will be possible to see even more applications at once… and maybe they can be sized how the user wants… and maybe the user can move the applications around on the screen… and this would be like having a “window” to each running application - let’s call this possible future improvement “Windows”.

Wouldn’t it be neat if they could do that?

Oh, wait a minute…

[QUOTE=DrageMester;2682222]Wow - four applications at once, not just one or two! :eek:

Maybe in future versions it will be possible to see even more applications at once… and maybe they can be sized how the user wants… and maybe the user can move the applications around on the screen… and this would be like having a “window” to each running application - let’s call this possible future improvement “Windows”.

Wouldn’t it be neat if they could do that?

Oh, wait a minute…[/QUOTE]

I used to have a poster sized picture of a Corvair on the wall of my office when I worked for Allied-Signal…

this Corvair was in the middle of the road, INVERTED, surrounded by bits of what I took to be shattered tempered automotive glass.

This picture had a large print caption that could be read from further away than the car in the picture could be identified…

“EXCELLENCE is never making the same mistake ONCE.”

I’d love to get a job at Microsoft where I’d make everyone look at it and “reflect” several times a day…

That’s a picture of the Polish version.

I’m going to take a guess hear, and say there’s little, if anything that can be said of Blue, which hasn’t already been said of 8.

Microsoft won’t learn there lesson until Windows 9, if they learn at all.

This is an Beta x86 build with only limited features.
If you check system properties it shows it still windows 8 pro.