Windows 9 Preview might be released in February or March 2015 accodring to new leak

vbimport

We’ve just posted the following news: Windows 9 Preview might be released in February or March 2015 accodring to new leak[newsimage]http://static.myce.com//images_posts/2014/05/Windows_logo_-_2012-95x75.png[/newsimage]

Thanks to Chinese leaker FaiKee we have some more information on a possible Windows 9 Preview release date.

Read the full article here: [http://www.myce.com/news/windows-9-preview-might-be-released-in-february-or-march-2015-accodring-to-new-leak-71531](http://www.myce.com/news/windows-9-preview-might-be-released-in-february-or-march-2015-accodring-to-new-leak-71531)

Please note that the reactions from the complete site will be synched below.

#already lost interest in Microsoft Windows

It’s already dead before getting out the door… :Z

If they decide to split the metro GUI from the desktop I would be more than happy to give it a try.

[QUOTE=vroom;2727649]If they decide to split the metro GUI from the desktop I would be more than happy to give it a try.[/QUOTE]
They’re merging it, you’ll get windowed metro apps and a start menu, sounds good, right?

[QUOTE=BAV0;2727654]They’re merging it, you’ll get windowed metro apps and a start menu, sounds good, right?[/QUOTE]

As long as they have good support for mouse and keyboard I should not have any major complains.

That was for me the main problem with the windows 8 metro, horrible support for mouse and keyboard, you need a touch screen to get the max out of it.

Do not know about this win9 or whatever they are up to.

I think most companies are moving away from microsoft, now that linux is pretty good (like ubuntu). And most are now used to using android and apps (or iOS). As most only need to use a computer for basic stuff microsoft is probably feeling the heat.

You do not need all that fancy stuff if you do not use it, sure they have that in linux (if you want to) and android to, but it is a lot cheaper and you do not need to pay a premium price for basic stuff. So as far as finance goes, using microsoft and paying for licenses and all that, at a workplace. Not needed any more.

Thy only positive to come from Win9 is that they are going back to all the things lost from Win7. So that users who still want to use windows can feel at home, as they are used to in Win7.

But microsoft should have thought about this in the first place before removing the start button and all that.

Do not know about this win9 or whatever they are up to.

I think most companies are moving away from microsoft, now that linux is pretty good (like ubuntu). And most are now used to using android and apps (or iOS). As most only need to use a computer for basic stuff microsoft is probably feeling the heat.

You do not need all that fancy stuff if you do not use it, sure they have that in linux (if you want to) and android to, but it is a lot cheaper and you do not need to pay a premium price for basic stuff. So as far as finance goes, using microsoft and paying for licenses and all that, at a workplace. Not needed any more.

Thy only positive to come from Win9 is that they are going back to all the things lost from Win7. So that users who still want to use windows can feel at home, as they are used to in Win7.

But microsoft should have thought about this in the first place before removing the start button and all that.

I am currently running Windows XP SP3 the only upgrade for me to any OS will be to go for Win7 as it’s similar to XP at least for me as for Windows 8.1 Pro I did give it a try but it’s nothing like Windows 7 on the plus side though for Windows 8.1 Pro it did have better driver coverage but I still didn’t feel at home with it’s GUI.

I’d also like to say I’ve used a lot of Microsoft OS’s from Windows 3.11 on.

[QUOTE=SexyTec14;2727690]I’d also like to say I’ve used a lot of Microsoft OS’s from Windows 3.11 on.[/QUOTE]

I best you more… try BasicA and DOS…

“They’re merging it, you’ll get windowed metro apps and a start menu, sounds good, right?”

Wouldn’t a windowed metro app just be a regular app? lol.

[QUOTE=Zod;2727750]Wouldn’t a windowed metro app just be a regular app? lol.[/QUOTE] Yes, but it’ll look uglier. :stuck_out_tongue: