Do what it says for Vista as it the same for Windows 7
This will assist you on main client errors if you do this verbatim.
Write down your Key to unlock the software.
You need to completely remove all versions from your computer.
1. Go to your Start / Programs menu and uninstall all versions of DVD neXt COPY.
2. Restart your computer.
3. FOR XP Open my computer and click on Tools menu in Windows Explorer, click Folder Options then click the View tab.Under Hidden files and folders, click Show hidden files and folders.
3a. FOR VISTA
Open Folder Options by clicking the Start button , click Control Panel, click Appearance and Personalization, and then click Folder Options.
(a) Click the View tab.
(b) Under Advanced settings, click Show hidden files and folders, and then click OK.
4. Click on Start / Search for files and folders.
5. Click on all files and folders; enter dvdnextcopy with no spaces and click Search and make sure your search includes hidden folders and there will be two exe.files found please make sure to delete these also.
6. Delete all dvdnextcopy files and folders that are found in the search and restart your computer.
Download and install ccleaner and advance Systemcare personal they are both free.
Advanced SystemCare Personal - Download
Download CCleaner - Download
7. Do step 5 again to make sure you get rid of all the dvdnextcopy files and folders.
8. Go to the DVD neXt COPY support page or come here and re-download the latest version to your hard drive with all firewalls and antivirus turned off.
(Make sure you select save instead of run and save the file to your hard drive. Then install it from your hard drive).
9. After installation, restart your computer and run the software.
You will be asked to re-enter your serial number again.
Thanks to Micro for originally having this information for all of us to share.