Windows 7 Ultimate issues

I am trying 5.2.3.2 on Windows 7 Beta.

Issues so far:

• When choising the shortcut to open, it always goes to the first time page to register or “Try”
  • It has not yet completed a clone process (creating ISO file on NAS backup location

It is a beta version…losts of bugs.

Hi wizardket
Well not much info to go on :frowning:
you did not say which DVDFab product you are trying to use :confused: all we know is it is ver 5232 :frowning:

also as pfloyd1 has pointed out windows 7 is still in the beta stage, however there are other members/users that are running DVDFab on this beta version of windows so more input on your issue may be helpful :iagree:

I’m using DVDFab Platinum 5.2.3.2 and everything works as it would in Vista, except for Mobile Option - Xbox 360. Gives me an error everytime after 1 sec of conversion. "Task_1 failed! Error=4(501 18-1072886856). But I figured I’d wait for W7 RC before worrying about it.

I’m having no problems with Windows 7 Beta and DVDFab 5.2.3.2 the only issue that
I have encountered so far was with the VSO burning engine not wanting to install right
the first time I just did a re-install and all was good afterwords. :iagree:

the only problem i got is that i can not download the version 5.2.3.2 i do not know why but i cant

are you trying to download from dvdfab.com ?
Have you tried using the link found here [B]->[/B] http://club.cdfreaks.com/f116/dvdfab-platinum-gold-hd-decrypter-option-mobile-5-2-3-2-out-263407/

if yes to both do you have the website set as a restricted site ?

[QUOTE=StormJumper;2214059]Hi wizardket
Well not much info to go on :frowning:
you did not say which DVDFab product you are trying to use :confused: all we know is it is ver 5232 :frowning:
[/QUOTE]

I am using 5232. I have been using DVDfab on XP for a long time. This is a new laptop that came with Vista and I upgraded it to Windows 7. I can run “Full Disc” from an ISO file I copied with “Clone” ( from othe computer) and have the destination be a network folder. However if I “Write Data” from the ISO or “Full Disc” from the folders created and target the DVD, it starts, hangs for a while, then reports it is writing. Soon after it will report that the write process failed.

I have found that, with version 5.3.3.2 and Windows 7 RC-1, is the VSO Engine Fails to initialize most of the time. I installed Imgburn to try to work around this problem. Funny, I had no problems with the beta version of Windows 7.