Windows 7 and itunes

vbimport

I see that others have had troubles with Windows 7 and itunes. I am getting different error messages. If I try to run from the web site. An error message comes up about invalid signature. Acknowledge and then it closes down. If I save the 64 bit itunes to the hard drive…it installs partway and then an error message comes up about corrupt cab files. This has happened repeatedly. Any help is greatly appreciated.:sad:

[QUOTE=wilseyrose;2486469]I see that others have had troubles with Windows 7 and itunes. I am getting different error messages. If I try to run from the web site. An error message comes up about invalid signature. Acknowledge and then it closes down. If I save the 64 bit itunes to the hard drive…it installs partway and then an error message comes up about corrupt cab files. This has happened repeatedly. Any help is greatly appreciated.:sad:[/QUOTE]
That happens alot if you play with Registry Cleaners, I have 64 bit Windows 7 and 64bit Windows Vista Ultimate and I have Itunes on both machines with no problems, I would uninstall both and reinstall and if you still get those errors, I would do a Windows repair or at least a System Restore to a point where it worked.

iTunes runs smoothly on win7 home premium 64bit…
Also had problems before, but they were USB related, not iTunes related.

Not much help to your problem, just wanted to let you know it can (and should) work without problems. Hopefully Alan’s suggestion helps…

What do you mean by a windows repair…itunes has never worked on this laptop and I have uninstalled and reinstalled 3 times.

[QUOTE=wilseyrose;2486584]What do you mean by a windows repair…itunes has never worked on this laptop and I have uninstalled and reinstalled 3 times.[/QUOTE]
A Windows Repair is when you take the Installation Disc and reinstall windows, if you do a " Repair" all your software will remain intact but your OS will be fixed. If ITunes works for others in a 64bit environment it should work for you, unless your system files have been tampered with or you have another program that is not compatible with it.:flower: