Windows 7 and iTunes 10 - is there a problem?

vbimport

I have been using EZVinyl for some years on my Windows XP PC with no problem. I recently changed to Windows 7 and have iTunes 10. The recording is working but the sound is distorted, sounds like it is being recorded at a too high volume and on playback sounds terrible, no quality at all. I have tried everything in the Windows arsenal to modify the recording levels but nothing seems to work.
Anyone have a suggestion?

[QUOTE=TonyinSpain;2648247]I have been using EZVinyl for some years on my Windows XP PC with no problem. I recently changed to Windows 7 and have iTunes 10. The recording is working but the sound is distorted, sounds like it is being recorded at a too high volume and on playback sounds terrible, no quality at all. I have tried everything in the Windows arsenal to modify the recording levels but nothing seems to work.
Anyone have a suggestion?[/QUOTE]

I heard and seen on chats where users have said Itunes has been problematic with Windows 7.

I don’t have a problem with iTunes, the problem is with EZVinyl

In Vista and W7 you probably have to set the record level, per the manual: http://www.ionaudio.com/images/uploads/EZVC-QuickstartGuide-v2.0.pdf