Windows 10 updates can disable pirated games and unauthorized hardware

vbimport

We’ve just posted the following news: Windows 10 updates can disable pirated games and unauthorized hardware[newsimage]http://static.myce.com//images_posts/2015/05/myce-microsoft-Logo-2-95x75.png[/newsimage]

Microsoft’s new Services Terms that went in effect on the 1st of August state the technology giant can prevent you from playing counterfeit games or use unauthorized hardware. The terms are valid for everyone using Microsoft services such as Office 365, Outlook.com, Xbox Live, Skype, OneDrive, Bing and MSN.

Read the full article here: [http://www.myce.com/news/windows-10-updates-can-disable-pirated-games-and-unauthorized-hardware-76883/](http://www.myce.com/news/windows-10-updates-can-disable-pirated-games-and-unauthorized-hardware-76883/)

Please note that the reactions from the complete site will be synched below.

That should convince more users to upgrade from Windows 7/8. :disagree:

And this is a surprise to anyone , I think not

People really don’t see how corporations are starting to control the population. This is the new world fascism.

why XP canot use the latest version skype? who can help?

I’m pretty certain the “playing counterfeit games, or using unauthorized hardware peripheral devices” part is going to be strictly related to the XBox and XBox Live. Maybe Windows 10 for XBOne has better detection for pirated games?Â

As usual, Microsoft have left this phrase open to interpretation so we don’t know for sure, but I think that is the most logical assumption.

[QUOTE=hulalala;2757946]why XP canot use the latest version skype? who can help?[/QUOTE]
XP is not supported anymore, no more updates and no more help from MS. Time to upgrade to Windows 7 ( at least LOL):wink:

Sorry Alan , if this is the wrong place to post this, but this just in…

https://torrentfreak.com/itunes-is-illegal-under-uk-copyright-law-150805/ :cop:

I’ll bet Microsoft is only going to let users uses MS keyboards or something. OEM keyboards will be portrayed by MS as being “inferior” because Microsoft hasn’t certified that these are good keyboards. Tech-savy users everywhere will be asking “who cares?”.

Yet more invasion of privacy. As far as me personally goes:

Not using Office 365: check
not using Outlook.com: check
not using Xbox Live: check
not using Skype: check
not using OneDrive: check
not using Bing and MSN: check

Bring it on. The EU is going to have a field day with M$ over the invasion of privacy

[QUOTE=Ch3vr0n;2758018]Yet more invasion of privacy. As far as me personally goes:[/QUOTE]
Like what else is new?

[QUOTE=Ch3vr0n;2758018]Not using Office 365: check[/QUOTE]
No

[QUOTE=Ch3vr0n;2758018]not using Outlook.com: check[/QUOTE]
Yes but Office 2013 Outlook

[QUOTE=Ch3vr0n;2758018]not using Xbox Live: check[/QUOTE]
No

[QUOTE=Ch3vr0n;2758018]not using Skype: check[/QUOTE]
Have to if you want family chat

[QUOTE=Ch3vr0n;2758018]not using OneDrive: check[/QUOTE]
No, NSA would love if you use it more often

[QUOTE=Ch3vr0n;2758018]not using Bing and MSN: check[/QUOTE]
No

[QUOTE=Ch3vr0n;2758018]Bring it on. The EU is going to have a field day with M$ over the invasion of privacy[/QUOTE]
No bringing it on MS does it to themselves

You guys are taking this personal, its not personal, its business, I am sure most of you know that no one is forcing you to upgrade, we still have XP users on our forum, its just business.:wink:

Those ‘check’ were personal. Using outlook 2010 here, don’t have an Xbox, if I want family time is called a cell phone call, don’t even use Google drive but for titanium backup on Android. Yes M$ is bringing it on themselves, exactly why the EU if going to have a field day with them over these new even more invasive breaches of privacy

What is this Windows 10 of which you speak? :bigsmile:

I ran a program on my computer with 10 to stop all the spying in windows 10

[QUOTE=samlar;2779412]I ran a program on my computer with 10 to stop all the spying in windows 10[/QUOTE]
I did one better just use Windows 7… :stuck_out_tongue:

Time to save up for a Mac I think. My Friend just gone Mac. Never thought he would, but like most of us he fed up of MicroRubbish Spying and telling us what to do.

[QUOTE=MrScary;2779486]Time to save up for a Mac I think. My Friend just gone Mac. Never thought he would, but like most of us he fed up of MicroRubbish Spying and telling us what to do.[/QUOTE]

LOL :bigsmile:
I would read a little on that subject before jumping out of the frying pan and into the fire so to speak.