Windows 10 Tech Preview

vbimport

//youtu.be/84NI5fjTfpQ

The Windows 10 Technical Preview Will Be Available For Download Tomorrow

Its not on their preview site yet. LOL

Haha.
Every tech site out there has been calling the new Windows, Windows 9, so MS says screw them. Let’s call the new Windows, Windows 10. :doh:

Windows 10?

Maybe they should think about perfecting Windows 9 to start with… :iagree:

It looks like you must have spotted that video right after it posted as the view count was just over 7000 when I started watching it and now 40,915 when the video ended.

[B]Update:[/B] I just saw the BBC news story, it’s straight jump from 8 to 10, i.e. no Windows 9.

[QUOTE=Seán;2738088]Windows 10?

It looks like you must have spotted that video right after it posted as the view count was just over 7000 when I started watching it and now 40,915 when the video ended.

[B]Update:[/B] I just saw the BBC news story, it’s straight jump from 8 to 10, i.e. no Windows 9.[/QUOTE]
I got in my e-mail from the Technet Community.:bigsmile:

LOL windows 10 looks like I am good to go thank you M$:bow::bow::clap::clap:

[QUOTE=Seán;2738088]Windows 10?

[B]Update:[/B] I just saw the BBC news story, it’s straight jump from 8 to 10, i.e. no Windows 9.[/QUOTE]
Ahhhhh…That explains this: http://club.myce.com/f94/microsoft-windows-9-will-free-windows-8-users-337179/ …Of [I]course[/I] Win9 will be free…IT DOESN’T EXIST!!! :eek::eek:

After installing and running Windows 10 Tech Preview in a virtual machine, I would rather tend to calling it Windows 8.2 instead of Windows 10

[QUOTE=Liggy;2738169]After installing and running Windows 10 Tech Preview in a virtual machine, I would rather tend to calling it Windows 8.2 instead of Windows 10[/QUOTE] It’s supposed to be a work in progress that can change several times underway rather than a preview of the final version, right?

I downloaded it last night and will also be trying it out in a virtual machine (VirtualBox).

[QUOTE=ILLP;2738097]LOL windows 10 looks like I am good to go thank you M$:bow::bow::clap::clap:[/QUOTE]

So it’s OK for you that M$ goes beyond windows 9???:confused::bigsmile:
I prefer them to take the ‘normal’ route,1st version 9 and around 2018 version 10…:wink:

First impression are very positive for this new windows 8.2 I’ll try to use them a little more over the next few weeks and see how this will work.
Also i appears that the win7 x64 drives for my tp-link wifi work just fine :slight_smile: now i can have internet on win8.2