Windows 10 and Recycle Bin?

Hello, My recycle bin icon has disappeared. Iโ€™ve gone to Personalization to themes to comp icons and enabled it. Also, Iโ€™m not in the tablet mode. Does anybody know how to get the icon back? Thanks
:confused::confused::confused:

[QUOTE=swampwizard60;2788157]Hello, My recycle bin icon has disappeared. Iโ€™ve gone to Personalization to themes to comp icons and enabled it. Also, Iโ€™m not in the tablet mode. Does anybody know how to get the icon back? Thanks
:confused::confused::confused:[/QUOTE]

If any of these donโ€™t work, come back for more.

[QUOTE=swampwizard60;2788157]Hello, My recycle bin icon has disappeared. Iโ€™ve gone to Personalization to themes to comp icons and enabled it. Also, Iโ€™m not in the tablet mode. Does anybody know how to get the icon back? Thanks
:confused::confused::confused:[/QUOTE]
What computer setup do you have? Only way for it to disappear is for the user themselves to delete or remove it that I know of. What did you do prior to it going away? And what other software configuration program did you use? There has to be more to the story then what is being told here. I have Tweakui 4.2.2 and OldNewExporler 1.8.8 installed and running and have my Recycle icon still present.