Windata DVD+R

vbimport

I just got a 50 pack of Windata with a MID of MCC 004 for free from a friend.
From what I have been reading here and elsewhere I don’t think I want to use them.
I usually buy my computer stuff from microcenter I think they sell verbatim. I have heard they are good and have consistent quality. Wich verbatim should I get DVD-R, DVD+R or something else?

I just came across the following web page. Scroll all the way to the bottom in the section titled Blank DVD Branding Data. Windata has a rep for making fake discs.

That looks like a good site for media info.

Personally, I’d rather trust what the folk here have to say, that site is somewhat outdated in places.

I use Verbatim 16x DVD+R (mediacode MCC004), but really whether you choose -R or +R would depend on what your burner prefers. Most of my burners seem to prefer the +R variety.

[QUOTE=Arachne;2516513]Personally, I’d rather trust what the folk here have to say, that site is somewhat outdated in places.[/QUOTE]

I agree with Arachne that site is quite outdated. :iagree:

[QUOTE=Klawdek;2516504]I just got a 50 pack of Windata with a [B]MID of MCC 004[/B] for free from a friend.
From what I have been reading here and elsewhere I don’t think I want to use them.
I usually buy my computer stuff from microcenter I think they sell verbatim. I have heard they are good and have consistent quality. Wich verbatim should I get DVD-R, DVD+R or something else?[/QUOTE]

Not related to the thread (title)!

This posts got split from the original thread entitled “Windata [B]DVD+R DL 8x[/B]…” …

[QUOTE=chef;2516653]Not related to the thread (title)![/QUOTE]
Fixed.