Winamp!

When I took my PC I started to hear songs with Winamp!!!Then it appeared Winamp 2 with better skins and more opportunities!!!But I wander if Winamp is the better programme for hearing songs…!!!What do you believe???:rolleyes:

i know english isnt your first language, but im not sure your question makes sense anyways. are you asking if winamp version 1.0 is better than version 2.0? thats how i understood it.

and if thats the question, i wonder how you found winamp 1.xx in the first place.

Well I mean if there is any programme better than Winamp!!!

Originally posted by ckin2001
and if thats the question, i wonder how you found winamp 1.xx in the first place.
You can find old versions of winamp easy.
Click Here :wink:

Originally posted by ckin2001

Have you try to download it from winamp’s site or fromhttp://www.download.com ???

But I wander if Winamp is the better programme for hearing songs…!!!What do you believe???

I believe that winamp is the better program for hearing songs :slight_smile: It seems to be commonly accepted as the best (or only?) program to listen to mp3 with. Does anybody use anything else? I have heard that windows media player won’t play albumwraps unless you unwrap them first :Z

Foobar2000 seems to have some success in HydrogenAudio community. It’s developed by PP (aka zZzZzZz), who made the the best tuned audio plugins for Winamp.

I prefer MusicMatch sounds good and no spyware :bigsmile:

I really like Winamp, but I know I’ll be sticking to WinAmp 2 for some time… the interface of WA3, as well the functionality and stability made me prefer WA2…

Originally posted by Dee-ehn
I really like Winamp, but I know I’ll be sticking to WinAmp 2 for some time… the interface of WA3, as well the functionality and stability made me prefer WA2…
Me to. I personally use Winamp v. 2.74

:cool:

i use winamp 2.81. i reckon it is MUCH beter than the new winamp 3, which hass too many unnecesary tools.

Originally posted by loukovits
Well I mean if there is any programme better than Winamp!!!

There are many mp3 players out there. I have tried only a couple – MusicMatch, Windows Media Player, and others that I can’t recall right now.

But I think Winamp plays better than Media Player, at least, it does with my configuration (sound card, speakers, pc, etc.)