Win XP Home edition OEM

vbimport

I have this cd…it’s the final version, build 2600 wich I have found with a new PC bought yesterday…

Is there a C***k to bypass the activation ???

Thanx

Why’d you need to bypass protection measures if you legally own the CD? Its not like that CD won’t work anymore once you ‘activate’ it, is it?

The only kind of ‘activation’ I know in Win98 is that in my PC’s very first boot is to enter the serial key and finish up Win installation.

What kind of ‘activation’ is needed there for new Windows? Experts … let your voice be heard.

If you dont activate it, it will expire within 30 days, he might not have the original or the serial #

it’s the original cd…and also the serial wich is printed in the certificate wich Microsoft release…

However after the first boot it says me that I have 30 days to activate the product, so I have to connect to the Internet and make an on-line registration to activate this copy…

Have you understand ???

I am beginning to find that a lot of the aforementioned ahem utilities are available on file sharing programs, such as winmx, kaaza etc…

worth a look…

Originally posted by dvd
[B]it’s the original cd…and also the serial wich is printed in the certificate wich Microsoft release…

However after the first boot it says me that I have 30 days to activate the product, so I have to connect to the Internet and make an on-line registration to activate this copy…

Have you understand ??? [/B]

Yeah, just learned about this new MS security system yesterday. I think its a total shame we have to call MS everytime (for activation) , even when we make a reinstall – its just not convenient.

They really want to rack up the profit with this kind of measures I reckon…

the solution would be to get the corporate version to get away without this hassle. as of ‘how’ you get it, its completely up to you.

:wink:

The Dutch corporate version of Windows XP is circulating the net since saturday.(It uses the same serial as the Englisch corporate version)

So I should say happy hunting for those who wanted :wink:

i went to a web site and found a crack, havent used it though b/c i have the corprate edition, though through my legit copy of office xp activation is painless so whats the problem?

Painless hey? :wink:

We’ll see how you go with this inconvenient system later
Rev

Yeah, just learned about this new MS security system yesterday. I think its a total shame we have to call MS everytime (for activation) , even when we make a reinstall – its just not convenient.

They really want to rack up the profit with this kind of measures I reckon…

[QUOTE]

As long as you don’t change more than I think it is 4 pieces of hardware (excluding the nic card) then you will not need to have a new activation code. The activation is only required when the hardware alters so if you note down your activation code when you call MS then you can reinstall as many times as you want (just don’t change too much hardware!!!)

Just my take on it:D

What is different between Xp home edition and Corporate Edition!

thanks! :slight_smile:

BTW: Search for crack!

Originally posted by defiz
[B]What is different between Xp home edition and Corporate Edition!

thanks! :slight_smile:

BTW: Search for crack! [/B]

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/home/howtobuy/choosing2.asp

see http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/whichxp.asp for info on win xp home vs. pro