WIN a brand new Memorex Clock Radio!

vbimport

It’s the giveaway time of the year again and memorex was kind enough to offer a Clock Radio, which you can win!!!

This radio is compatible with iPod touch, iPod classic, iPod nano (1st, 2nd & 3rd generation), iPod video (5th generation), iPod photo, iPod (4th generation) and the iPod mini . It has a Digital FM radio with station presets, powers and charges your iPod and of course has a clock and alarm function with sleep timer. You can now wake up with your favorite music!

The only thing you have to do is to let us know why you would like to win this Clock Radio. Let us know below (just reply in this thread - it is that easy!) or send us an e-mail at contest(@)myce.com and on the first Christmas Day we will pick a winner!

LET US KNOW WHY WOULD YOU LIKE TO RECEIVE THIS BRAND NEW CLOCK RADIO AND WIN!
:bigsmile:

PS: and be sure to check out our latest review of the Memorex CD/MP3 Boombox as well!

To wake up with MP3!
What a joy that would be!

To use my iHammer on…
I’ll PM you my address now, and make sure I receive it before New Years…

I don’t have any “iGear”.
Will an 8-track tape fit in the slot?

[QUOTE=chosenfew777;2475037]I don’t have any “iGear”.
Will an 8-track tape fit in the slot?[/QUOTE]

If you use my iHammer it will…:iagree:

[QUOTE=pipemanid;2474994]To use my iHammer on…[/QUOTE]
Same here. If I leave my Alarm clock next to my bed, I usually wake up late with the Alarm clock not beside my bed. :disagree:

I usually place my alarm clock somewhere where I cannot reach it from bed. It may mean I whack something else off my side table, but at least I’m forced to get up to turn it off. Unfortunately, this trick doesn’t always work, as I’ve occasionally slept through the alarm :doh:, especially if I go to bed too late such as a few late evenings I was working on the Boombox review. :smiley:

Because I know where you live… :wink:

I would like to win this so as to help me forget the nightmares from my childhood. You see we were so poor that as the oldest I was the alarm clock, and having no education I did not learn about daylight savings time. As a result I failed to wake-up my daddy/uncle and he lost his job. We all had to move out of the trailer and live in the van, all very sad.
So having this wonderful thing would make my life worth living again.

[QUOTE=Mr. Belvedere;2474986]To wake up with [B]MP|3[/B]!
What a joy that would be![/QUOTE] I fixed your typo for you! :flower: :bigsmile:

I already have a stereo/hi-fi system to wake me up, so this post doesn’t count as participation in the lottery.

[QUOTE=~Jethro~;2475082]I would like to win this so as to help me forget the nightmares form my childhood. You see we were so poor that as the oldest I was the alarm clock, and having no education I did not learn about daylight savings time. As a result I failed to wake-up my daddy/uncle and he lost his job. We all had to move out of the trailer and live in the van, all very sad.
So having this wonderful thing would make my life worth living again.[/QUOTE]

:sad:
Makes my reason seem so self centered now…

MP|3 i’m sure you will expect the winner to do a review on it…

Do i win!?!?

Because I only have 4 alarm clocks and 0 i-branded products. I’m a deprived individual.

Wow this thing looks great! I just wanna have it because I always like to try out new products, and the brand Memorex brings back good memories!

[QUOTE=Da_Taxman;2475077]Because I know where you live… ;)[/QUOTE]

ROTFL :clap: :bigsmile:

I already have a (crappy) clock radio, so this post doesn’t count either. I also have a wake-up call when needed (isn’t that what mobiles are for? LOL).

Anyway. Most days you’re lucky if you can wake me up before noon :bigsmile:

So far I reckon even if Jethro doesn’t win, he should get something for the hilarious post :bigsmile:

[QUOTE=Arachne;2475114]So far I reckon even if Jethro doesn’t win, he should get something for the hilarious reason :bigsmile:[/QUOTE]

Hilarious? I’m still mopping up the tears…:smiley:

[QUOTE=Arachne;2475114] I also have a wake-up call when needed (isn’t that what mobiles are for? LOL).[/QUOTE]

That’s assuming one remembers to keep it charged. :wink: I did the mistake of using my phone as an Alarm until I forgot to plug it iin one evening.

My Nokia 6300 and I’m sure many others are totally unreliable as alarm clocks. With my phone, if the battery goes flat, not only does the alarm not ring, it disables the alarm! So if it’s not set again it will not go off the following morning even if charged up.

if I get an alarm clock, that an ipod fits in, someone may feel sorry for me and buy me an ipod :stuck_out_tongue:

And, I need all the reasons to wake up that I can get…

dh

Te gek apparaat deur om gewekt te worden, lijkt wel een ufo, je denkt DAT je nog droomt

[translation]
Awesome machine to wake me up, looks like an UFO, makes you think you are still dreaming
[/translation]

you all can stop posting here because I will win it (HAAAHA).

No, to be serious, pls add me to, I need something better to wake me up than my E71 :wink:

[QUOTE=DrageMester;2475086]I fixed your typo for you! :flower: :bigsmile:
[/quote] :bigsmile: I’m not sure if i experience joy with MP|3 next to my bed when i’m asleep… :bigsmile: Maybe the missus doesn’t mind though… :bigsmile:

I already have a stereo/hi-fi system to wake me up, so this post doesn’t count as participation in the lottery.

This one does!

To wake up with MP3/MP|3,
What joy that would be!