wIN 8 pROBLEM

Downloaded Win 8.1 to upgrade 8.0. Now when I try to open my internet applications get this message"Application not found" Help . T.I.a.

Which applications aren’t working, specifically?

Have you tried reinstalling one to see if that solves the issue?

[QUOTE=Kerry56;2708533]Which applications aren’t working, specifically?

Have you tried reinstalling one to see if that solves the issue?[/QUOTE]
QOOGLE, Ameritrade, QUOTETRACKER, cannot get them to re-install, Have no Google, so went to Search on Win8, I use Startlsback, so I have a 7 type screen, typed in Google hit return, just went away> Thanks

Well that just confused the hell out of me. What in the world are you talking about? You have no Google? Are you saying that your browsers are not working? Chrome has disappeared?

I use Start is Back too, and I have 8.1 installed. If I type Google into the Search bar, Chrome starts up.

Thinking that those programs you listed might be part of Google Apps Marketplace, I tried searching for them, but they are not.

[QUOTE=Kerry56;2708537]Well that just confused the hell out of me. What in the world are you talking about? You have no Google? Are you saying that your browsers are not working? Chrome has disappeared?

I use Start is Back too, and I have 8.1 installed. If I type Google into the Search bar, Chrome starts up.

Thinking that those programs you listed might be part of Google Apps Marketplace, I tried searching for them, but they are not.[/QUOTE]
Kerry, confused the hell out of mr too. IE also disappeared form Faults, I am in the process of restoring to factory. Thanks