Win 7 / Blu Ray Ripping

vbimport

I saw somewhere on a Blu Ray forum that Win 7 requires some extras to burn a Blu Ray disk to Dvd 5/9. Anyone heard this?

Well I’ve got a BD burner and win 7 and so far it works with the same programs it did when I was using XP, though I mostly burn all my HDTV caps to AVCHD to DVD and play them on my player in the front room.
IF there’s anything I haven’t noticed not actually doing many Blu Ray rips/ burns I’m sure somebody will jump in and correct me.
You’ll need ANYDVDHD and whatever program you like after that and it should work.

[QUOTE=Dartman;2481231]Well I’ve got a BD burner and win 7 and so far it works with the same programs it did when I was using XP, though I mostly burn all my HDTV caps to AVCHD to DVD and play them on my player in the front room.
IF there’s anything I haven’t noticed not actually doing many Blu Ray rips/ burns I’m sure somebody will jump in and correct me.
You’ll need ANYDVDHD and whatever program you like after that and it should work.[/QUOTE]

Same here, no probs. I use AnyDVD with BDRebuilder.

Has any one tried with Dvd Fabhd Blu Ray to Blu Ray?

dvd fab is so far behind anydvd as far decrypting goes its not even funny.

it might work with some older titles but forget about anything recent.

True DVDFab has not caught up[U][B] yet[/B][/U] as far as decrypting newer movies , BUT , it can do more with the movie than AnyDvdHD without a second program once it has.

Anyone that is in to doing BluRay Movies should take a serious look at both programs, and if they can [U][B]get both[/B][/U]. IMHO

[QUOTE=bean55;2485923]True DVDFab has not caught up[U][B] yet[/B][/U] as far as decrypting newer movies [/QUOTE]

and they never will,

[QUOTE=nekrosoft13;2486137]and they never will,[/QUOTE]

It’s a pretty sure bet that they will.

Even the freeware tools will catch up eventually.

[B]Wombler[/B]

[QUOTE=Wombler;2486298]It’s a pretty sure bet that they will.

Even the freeware tools will catch up eventually.

[B]Wombler[/B][/QUOTE]

its hard to catch up to something that is evolving every day.

why do you think anydvd has an update every few days? because every few day there is a new movie released that has updated BD+ encryption.

and only way to even try to keep up is to actually release updates every few days, something that likes of dvd fab can’t do

[QUOTE=nekrosoft13;2486433]its hard to catch up to something that is evolving every day.

why do you think anydvd has an update every few days? because every few day there is a new movie released that has updated BD+ encryption.

and only way to even try to keep up is to actually release updates every few days, something that likes of dvd fab can’t do[/QUOTE]

That’s because DVDFab and AnyDVD operate on a different basis.

Current efforts are focussed on reverse engineering of the BD+ Java virtual machine.

It’s a slow and systematic process but significant progress has been made so far and once this has been completed BD+ decryption will be widespread and in the public domain.

[B]Wombler[/B]

[QUOTE=nekrosoft13;2486433]its hard to catch up to something that is evolving every day.

and only way to even try to keep up is to actually release updates every few days, something that likes of dvd fab can’t do[/QUOTE]

Since DVDFab is releasing updates, the word can’t really doesn’t fit here.They have been releasing updates and they probably will start releasing more when they are ready.

Never and Can’t are 2 words that really don’t fit anywhere anymore, especially in this area. IMHO

[QUOTE=nekrosoft13;2486137]and they never will,[/QUOTE]

I don’t know what you guys have been smoken, but DVDFab is great. I can Back-up all the latest Blu-ray Movies to either BD-R or BD-R DL with no problems. I do my Burns with ImgBurn. I don’t use any Free Versions, I have been their loyal customer for a few years now. :bigsmile: