Will you get it right for X-mas?

vbimport

He’s got her a gift, but will it be what she wants? Just one in ten men manage to get the correct Christmas present for their wife or girlfriend

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1332961/Present-rarely-correct-How-just-women-right-gift-partner-Christmas.html#ixzz16O3RmX1g

Since we have mostly men out here…I wonder what you will be getting your significant other for X-mas this year…

For the ladies, what do you do if (or should I say “when”) your significant other bought the wrong gift? Also, any tips for the inconsiderate men amongst us are welcome :wink:

[QUOTE=Da_Taxman;2560114]…any tips for the inconsiderate men amongst us are welcome…[/QUOTE]

OK, like, crawl back into your hole in the swamp and stay there?

:rolleyes:

[QUOTE=Da_Taxman;2560114]Since we have mostly men out here…I wonder what you will be getting your significant other for X-mas this year…

For the ladies, what do you do if (or should I say “when”) your significant other bought the wrong gift? Also, any tips for the inconsiderate men amongst us are welcome ;)[/QUOTE]

There’s a girl I work with and her rule is anything with a plug on it is bad.

That’s after her husband bought her a deep fat fryer one year and couldn’t understand what was wrong. :bigsmile::bigsmile:

[B]Wombler[/B]

[QUOTE=lb_nastygirl;2560116]OK, like, crawl back into your hole in the swamp and stay there?

:rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

Ooohh be careful now, or you’ll only get a lump of coal and an orange! :p:bigsmile:

[B]Wombler[/B]

I can still remember my mother bursting into tears when my father bought her a washing machine…

…he was really confused too, cos he was so proud of it.

:eek:

Hubby is never really in any doubt about what to buy me for xmas, as I drop enough hints about what I would like. :smiley:

Actually that’s what we all need, a woman who knows what she wants. :bigsmile:

[B]Wombler[/B]

[QUOTE=lb_nastygirl;2560116]OK, like, crawl back into your hole in the swamp and stay there?[/QUOTE] Keep up that attitude when you need them for something you cannot handle yourself and i will be the first to applaud your complete independence. This includes each and every task, especially technical heavy duty or car maintenance.

Back on topic:

I think i will get it right. She’s been asking for some thing for years and will not expect me to get it for her. :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=Mr. Belvedere;2560239]
Back on topic:

I think i will get it right. She’s been asking for some thing for years and will not expect me to get it for her. :)[/QUOTE]

What’s that, the winning ticket for the national lottery? :bigsmile:

[QUOTE=BussyB;2560248]What’s that, the winning ticket for the national lottery? :bigsmile:[/QUOTE] No, that’s on my list.

[QUOTE=lb_nastygirl;2560116]OK, like, crawl back into your hole in the swamp and stay there?

:rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

Play nice or Uncle Deano may spank you. :bigsmile:

Dee has the right idea :clap: :bigsmile:

I remember last year when my step-dad bought my mum…a load of car stuff (power washer etc). :rolleyes:

He’s quite crafty in that anything he buys my mum, will be something he wants use of as well. :stuck_out_tongue:

So…

Only if it’s attached to one of these

How about getting her a useful tattoo

[QUOTE=deanimator;2562045]How about getting her a useful tattoo

[/QUOTE]

There you go Dean can’t forget her name now up or down

[QUOTE=deanimator;2560119]I can still remember my mother bursting into tears when my father bought her a washing machine…

…he was really confused too, cos he was so proud of it.

:eek:[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Da_Taxman;2560114]Since we have mostly men out here…I wonder what you will be getting your significant other for X-mas this year…

For the ladies, what do you do if (or should I say “when”) your significant other bought the wrong gift? Also, any tips for the inconsiderate men amongst us are welcome ;)[/QUOTE]

[B]This is From Any X that tax had[/B] :bigsmile:

[B]Slogan Dream on YOU LOST OUT[/B] :smiley:

[QUOTE=marloyd;2562047]There you go Dean can’t forget her name now up or down[/QUOTE]

Dang! I have to get a chick called Kelly now??? :doh:

i’m with Dee…i drop enough hints throughout the year…he isn’t that clueless…:slight_smile:

[QUOTE=Sexy_Southerner;2562292]he isn’t that clueless…:)[/QUOTE]He is a MAN…isn’t he? (with you I am not always sure :wink: )

[QUOTE=Da_Taxman;2562294]He is a MAN…isn’t he? (with you I am not always sure :wink: )[/QUOTE]

HE is not just a MAN …:rolleyes: he is MY MAN:cool: and yeah he KNOWS what i want…:eek: