Will Toshiba Still Honor Rebate?

vbimport

Hi,

I was just wondering for all of us that bought New Players,
and sent in receipt and UPC. Will we still get the free movies now.
I think it said somewhere on the Rebate Sheet it could take up to
10 weeks.

And if we do not get the Free discs isn’t that fraud ???

You should be able to get them provided you purchased them prior to the 29th of February. That being said if they don’t honor them it isn’t necessarily fraud as it is similar to the rebate promotions.

[QUOTE=Jesterrace;2011143]You should be able to get them provided you purchased them prior to the 29th of February. That being said if they don’t honor them it isn’t necessarily fraud as it is similar to the rebate promotions.[/QUOTE]

Maybe and Maybe not. But they would be open for a Class Action Suit. No
Question. Then they would really loose money…

On the rebate form that I read it said," we deserve the right to stop at any time,also said while supplys last" I don’t believe any lawsuit would be warranted here. They covered their selves in the fine print.

[quote=ofield;2011159]Maybe and Maybe not. But they would be open for a Class Action Suit. No
Question. Then they would really loose money…[/quote]

I got 5 of my free HD-DVD’s today, Sent it off on or about mid Feb so the wait wasn’t that bad. Now does anybody have a trick to getting the glue off the DVD case that the security seal left behind? Preferably without ruining the case. I really don’t like to pull out a dvd and and have it stuck to the other cases