Will there someone be a new version?

vbimport

I bought DVD2One. But at the moment I use Pin**** Ins**** Co** to copy my DVD, because, the Compression is better, and I can select the compression of any Title.

Will there be any new Version of DVD2One with better compression and more settings for compressing the Tracks I want ?

There is no new version or many days. Can you tell us what is Erwin programming at the moment ?

Well, that’s not a very nice way to post a feature request. I do agree on one point, though . . . it would be nice to be able to choose some tracks (such as main title and documentaries) and omit others (such as trailers). An added bonus would be to somehow make all unskippable intro clips on DVDs skippable, if at all possible. These aren’t crucial, but would be welcome additions to your great application.

Rene has already posted a little snippet for the 1.2 release which is suppose to have a new compression engine that will support quality selections. Patience is a virtue, I am sure we will see change soon enough.

Indeed Erwin succesfully transfered the current engine into the 1.2 status, which means the real improvements can begin now.

Tweaking with the settings of this new engine, making the statistics rules etc. etc.

Things will come but as usualy in time, but they will come :slight_smile:

I cant wait to check out the new engine in version 1.2. I know its got to be good. Haven`t been disappointed yet with the program.

@WiseWeasle

Are you sure those trailers/FBI warnings and stuff aren’t skippable (nice word BTW…)? I wouldn’t know as I did movie-only up to now. I do know though that DVDDecrypter strips out these User Prohibitions along with Macrovision and Region Code copy protection by default.

@ReneB (&Erwin)

Nice to see you guys making constant progress!
Feel free to drop some information here and there more frequently. What problems do you encounter? Which ones were solved? We love to read about it! (keywords: communication -> bonding -> loyal userbase) :slight_smile:

Originally posted by lichtgestalt
Feel free to drop some information here and there more frequently. What problems do you encounter? Which ones were solved? We love to read about it!

Yep, we love it ! :slight_smile:

I do agree with ‘lichtgestalt’, there should be a trailers/FBI warnings remove’s feature for the full-disk mode.

Leave me out of that Tamagio. I never made such a request… :slight_smile:

Any of you fellows heard of IFOEdit?

I wouldn’t be at all surprised if, with just a little practice, you could remove the ‘warnings’ with this.

Not that I’m suggesting you should actually do such a thing, of course. Goodness me, heaven forbid! :wink:

-Pete

Originally posted by lichtgestalt
Are you sure those trailers/FBI warnings and stuff aren’t skippable (nice word BTW…)? I wouldn’t know as I did movie-only up to now. I do know though that DVDDecrypter strips out these User Prohibitions along with Macrovision and Region Code copy protection by default.

It’s strange, it seems some of them do become skippable (like fbi warnings), and others, often preview sequences or intro sequences advertising the publisher are still unskippable. I always do full disk copy, and being able to eliminate some tracks would be nice. Apart from that, I am continually impressed with DVD2OneX’s performance and results. Good show!