Will CloneCD copy Securom Protected Discs?

vbimport

One day will CloneCD accomplish this? One day can it backup protected game DVDs and Securom protected games (without Twinpeak)? Are CloneCD’s maker working for these? Alcohol can but is this possible for CloneCD too soon? Do you know some imformation about it friends?..

VERY unlikely.
In SlySoft forums you were advised to use Game Jackal - Slysoft’s product for current protection schemes.

[QUOTE=Terramex;2133620]VERY unlikely.
In SlySoft forums you were advised to use Game Jackal - Slysoft’s product for current protection schemes.[/QUOTE]

I know that post in slysoft forums. Only one person answered in this topic in there and that was not answer of that question. Here is activer. So I wanted to ask in here too… If someone hear any develop, he/she can announce in here. This is the main aim of this topic. I hope this will not be a problem?
Thanks for your interest in this matter Terramex…

[QUOTE=Exthermor;2136104]I know that post in slysoft forums. Only one person answered in this topic in there and that was not answer of that question. Here is activer. So I wanted to ask in here too… If someone hear any develop, he/she can announce in here. This is the main aim of this topic. I hope this will not be a problem?
Thanks for your interest in this matter Terramex…[/QUOTE]

I don’t think Slysoft is going to under take that anytime soon. DVD is their bread and butter market. Your better off going with Terramex advice. If your having problem with your securom media send it back to the software company and demand your refund for a unplayable game. That what I would do cause securom isn’t worth the fun it’s programed to be.